Bike tourism survey

nikolaostsitsoulis
edited May 2013 in Commuting general
Dear all,

We are a group of students at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland. We are currently conducting a survey among tourists that are interested in visiting bike hotels or already doing so. This is part of our applied research project: Thematic Hotels – Bike Hotels.

In this regard we would be very grateful if you could take the time to answer a short survey. Your information will be treated both confidentially and anonymously. In this way you will help us analyze the demand on the market and the specific needs of the bike tourists. Furthermore we are also analyzing the bike hotels offers which will allow us to make some recommendations for improving the services and facilities in these hotels.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to help you.

Thank you very much in advance.

Contact person: Nikolaos Tsitsoulis
E-mail: nikolaos.tsitsoulis@stud.hslu.ch

http://www.unipark.de/uc/stud_tsitsulis ... &act=start

Comments

• ooermissus
    ooermissus Posts: 811
    Done.

BTW your education options don't really make sense.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    Link doesn't work for me, it says I've already done the survey.
  • craker
    craker Posts: 1,739
    Apparently I too have completed the survey...
  • Headhuunter
    Headhuunter Posts: 6,494
    I tried to do the survey but the link opens up to tell me that I have already completed it... Bizarre
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.
  • Dear ooermissus thank you very much for you comment about education. There was some problem while uploading the survey.

Dear all thank you very much for trying to contribute to our project and answering the survey.

It looks that there is some problem with the website. I will try to find out soon how to fix this error and then I will post again here.

Once again thank you very much for your contribution.
  • Dear all,

The survey site had a problem with the cookies that is why many people received a message that they had already completed the survey.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

The above link is functioning properly:

http://www.unipark.de/uc/stud_tsitsulis/595f/

I would like to thank you once again for your participation and help.

Sincerely yours,
    Nikolaos Tsitsoulis
  • Long_Time_Lurker
    Long_Time_Lurker Posts: 1,068
    Done...
    2007 Felt Q720 (the ratbike)
    2012 Cube Ltd SL (the hardtail XC 26er)
    2014 Lapierre Zesty TR 329 (the full-sus 29er)
  • Dear Long Time Lurker thank you very much for your participation.