squats and leg-presses?

1171819202123»

Comments

• briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 18,911
    Imposter wrote:

Perhaps it would be possible to put it as a banner on each page.

You could nail it to bustacapp's forehead - it still wouldn't make any difference.
    I know I shouldn't have returned to this thread. Sayings about dogs and vomit come to mind.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Imposter wrote:

Perhaps it would be possible to put it as a banner on each page.

You could nail it to bustacapp's forehead - it still wouldn't make any difference.
    I know I shouldn't have returned to this thread. Sayings about dogs and vomit come to mind.

I feel the same - a few pages ago, I wasn't coming back. But I just found the levels of ignorance to disturbing.
  • Bustacapp
    Bustacapp Posts: 971
    Imposter wrote:
    I know - why don't you ask him yourself. Stick a thread in the training forum.

Post deleted
  • Bustacapp
    Bustacapp Posts: 971
    Imposter wrote:
    I feel the same - a few pages ago, I wasn't coming back. But I just found the levels of ignorance to disturbing.

Welcome back to the party! party0005.gif
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 18,911
    Bustacapp wrote:
    Imposter wrote:
    I know - why don't you ask him yourself. Stick a thread in the training forum.

I sincerely believe that if Alex Simmons (whoever he is) told you that strapping a dildo to your nose made you climb better, you'd be on the next bus to Anne Summers.
    Have you read this thread: viewtopic.php?t=12753875
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Bustacapp wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

Welcome back to the party! party0005.gif

thanks - why don't you answer the question I asked you earlier? I'll ask it again...

You obviously go to the gym - I don't - so it's fair to assume then that your legs will almost cvertainly be considerably stronger than mine. It should follow, on that basis, that you will also be a significantly better climber than me. Correct?
This discussion has been closed.