Celebrity sex offenders

Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited May 2013 in The bottom bracket
When they've all been tried could they not arrange for all those found guilty to do their time in the same prison and they could film the next edition of

I'M A CELEBRITY GET ME OUT OF HERE!

There's food for thought. I've had the idea I'll let the likes of "Cleat" to fill in the blanks 'cos his mind works in a curious way. :lol:
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• rkdj001
    rkdj001 Posts: 6
    Given these low lives seem to repeat their offences over a lenthy period and numerous times.......

Carry on Regardless?
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    It's A Knobout :mrgreen:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • chaos75
    chaos75 Posts: 72
    Little Brother?
  • dmclite-3.0
    dmclite-3.0 Posts: 845
    Mr and not the Mrs ?
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    chaos75 wrote:
    Little Brother?

Big Bother :cry:
  • CrunchyToes
    CrunchyToes Posts: 2
    edited February 2016
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • fast as fupp
    fast as fupp Posts: 2,277
    They could take part in some sort of Bush *ucker Challenge?

No bush, though!
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    All programmes to be shown on the Shop Him Channel.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    one for you oldies

'Ass The Family'
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    pre-puberty challenge
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • ooermissus
    ooermissus Posts: 811
    W@ankety-w@nk
  • CrunchyToes
    CrunchyToes Posts: 2
    edited February 2016
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • smoggysteve
    smoggysteve Posts: 2,909
    Am I the only one who wants to see Ant and Dec locked up with a load of hardened serial sex offenders?

Maybe you could make it into a TV show, or just leave them in there, either way....
  • andy_f
    andy_f Posts: 474
    They can arrest who they like as long as they do not taint my memories of Tiswas, if Sally James ever get accused of fiddling with kids I will be well upset, i tried to get on Tiswas a few times.
    "Let your life rule your job, not your job rule your life"

Born to ride, forced to work.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Mmmmmmm, Sally James :wink:
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    ANDY F wrote:
    They can arrest who they like as long as they do not taint my memories of Tiswas, if Sally James ever get accused of fiddling with kids other than me I will be well upset, i tried to get on Tiswas a few times.

FTFY
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    :lol:

Is it ok to perve over childrens tv presenters when you are an adult?

I used to love watching Tickabilla if Sarah Jane Honeywell was on it :oops:

And is it worse to do so while watching it with the family, or on your own? :?

Did a search for her last night and there are much better youknowhotube clips of her these days :P
  • fast as fupp
    fast as fupp Posts: 2,277
    TARBY NOW! THE KOPITE TW@!
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • Cleat Eastwood
    TARBY NOW! THE KOPITE TW@!

Wiener Takes All :mrgreen:
  • Mr_Cellophane
    Mr_Cellophane Posts: 690
    Carbonator wrote:
    :lol:

I used to love watching Tickabilla if Sarah Jane Honeywell was on it :oops:

And is it worse to do so while watching it with the family, or on your own? :?

Did a search for her last night and there are much better youknowhotube clips of her these days :P
    I had to Google her, as I had never heard of her before. Can't think how I missed this/these :mrgreen:

viva-sarah-jane.jpg
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Carbonator wrote:

Abolutely, since my children were born I've come to the conclusion that the people who make these programmes clearly have the Dad's in mind :wink:

Katie from I Can Cook and any of the Milkshake presenters (apart from the little gay Irish fella!!) :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Blacktemplar
    Blacktemplar Posts: 713
    Family Mis-fortune?
    The Weakest Kink?
    Who Bares Wins?
    Hole in the Wall (this is true, I'm not making this up...... as are Now You See It, Small Talk, Every Second Counts and Childs Play - the clues were all there folks :wink: )
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    ANDY F wrote:
    They can arrest who they like as long as they do not taint my memories of Tiswas, if Sally James ever get accused of fiddling with kids other than me I will be well upset, i tried to get on Tiswas a few times.

FTFY
    Yes, I could have been traumatised by TISWAS Sally James if I'd been lucky. :(
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Post removed, we don't want any innuendo's about child sex please even in jest, there are some very upset adults out there who have been traumatised by what these celebrities did to them, please just watch your comments, thanks.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    arran77 wrote:
    Carbonator wrote:

Abolutely, since my children were born I've come to the conclusion that the people who make these programmes clearly have the Dad's in mind :wink:

Katie from I Can Cook and any of the Milkshake presenters (apart from the little gay Irish fella!!) :D
    I pay closer attention when the milkshake girls are dancing :D One armed Cerrie from CBeebies is a minx!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    johnfinch wrote:
    Post removed, we don't want any innuendo's about child sex please even in jest, there are some very upset adults out there who have been traumatised by what these celebrities did to them, please just watch your comments, thanks.

Apologies to anyone who was offended by my post, my intention was to take the p1ss out of those who are now going to be spending time behind bars, not the victims.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    I have had my thread deleted... What was going on in the 70's?
    Why's that?
    It's no different to this.
    I don't recall implying that the alledged were guilty. Fair trial and all that. But they are all named in the media...
  • Cleat Eastwood
    RideOnTime wrote:
    I have had my thread deleted... What was going on in the 70's?
    Why's that?
    It's no different to this.
    I don't recall implying that the alledged were guilty. Fair trial and all that. But they are all named in the media...

I mentioned your thread deletion in the Max Clifford thread - which as the sharp eyed among you will note has the name of an alleged abuser in the title. Most odd.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    You would think that Anne Widdicombe thread was a danger to humanity as well...
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Manchester police have dropped the investigation into paedophile abuser Cyril Smith - the knighthood is like a shield of steel. :(

Similarly the labour peer and abuser who was an acquaintance of Stewart Hall is getting off scott free.