Canyon UK open day

veronese68
veronese68 Posts: 27,766
edited May 2013 in Commuting chat
Monday. Anybody going? I might have a look round as it's local, assuming no family commitments.

Comments

• sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Monday. Anybody going? I might have a look round as it's local, assuming no family commitments.

I'm not doing anything monday so I might come. Although heart is set on an Enigma at the moment I could be tempted....
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • veronese68
    Worth a look as it's local and you can't normally try them. Let me know if you do go and we can meet up, possibly sneak a drink too.
  • sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238
    120kgs limit on Canyon frames, I'm not that big....... How about late morning say 11am followed by a beer / lunch somewhere after.... Unless it raining I'll be on the bike...
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • veronese68
    One of my neighbours bought a Canyon because they do huge. I reckon he was a good chunk over 120kg. He's 6'8" mind.
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    That's one smart move setting up shop in spitting distance of RP I just hope they allow people to test the bike further than the car park
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • jzed
    jzed Posts: 2,926
    itboffin wrote:
    That's one smart move setting up shop in spitting distance of RP I just hope they allow people to test the bike further than the car park

Yeah, I'd guess there aren't too many people insane enough to drive to the factory and then come back empty handed.....
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    JZed wrote:
    itboffin wrote:

Yeah, I'd guess there aren't too many people insane enough to drive to the factory and then come back empty handed.....

:roll:

Yeh who'd do that
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    Chap at work is soon to take delivery of a Canyon Ultimate CF SLX 9.0 Ltd. Campag Super Record EPS plus all the trimmings.
    There will be bike envy. His purchase may end up costing me money once I've seen it...
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • veronese68
    Gah, Looks like I can't make it. My wife wants us to have a day out and Monday is the only free day.