This is weird

Cleat Eastwood
Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
edited May 2013 in The bottom bracket
This bizarre looking thing is "Ata the humanoid", a mummified corpse found in the Atacama Desert ten years ago. It's strange appearance led to many calling it an "alien", claiming it as proof that extraterrestrials have visited Earth.

Well, it's finally been submitted to a battery of tests and the results show it to be fully human. DNA analysis has even managed to pinpoint the location and nationality of its mother. The results do suggest that it was once alive and human, not a hoax, and so asks more questions than they answer.

The bone analysis suggests that this is not a fetus, but a child between the ages of 6-8. The specimen has just ten ribs (as opposed to 12), is just six inches long and has severe facial deformities. These symptoms do not match up to any known genetic disorder and experts have no idea how such a severely deformed and tiny child could have lived to age six.

262587_588361497851532_616587869_n_zpsd29a98c4.jpg

Personally, I think its a fat posh spice :mrgreen:
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

Comments

• dynamicbrick
    dynamicbrick Posts: 460
    Link please

Before Vtech turns up and claims Erich Von Daniken wasn't barking mad after all
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Its either this one

or

this one
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    I've been to Area 51 !
    Living MY dream.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Is that any relation to team47b :mrgreen:
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    :D

Second cousin twice removed.

VTech wrote:
    I'm from Area 51!

FTFY
    my isetta is a 300cc bike