Faye
Tina
Izzy
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    I miss Take the High Road. Nothing ever happened in Glendarroch. :mrgreen:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • estampida
    estampida Posts: 1,008
    they could replace them with the cast that has been exiled from eastenders

that famous line "i'm moving to manchester" would mean they are replacing a suspected sex offender on council tv

or they could be instantly killed off with a self immolation storyline........ they all start protesting over the government cuts up'nort and things get desperate

I think ashley will be the next to go (name supplied by the missus) young, dumb and full of petrol.....
  • Mettan
    Mettan Posts: 2,103
    Aparently Rita and Gail will be leaving soon...... complaints have been received from a number of Horses and a Giraffe stretching back to the 80's..... the victims are currently receiving bails of hay and other bits at separate stables across the country. I should add, Rita denies any wrongdoing, suggesting that the Giraffe made the first move, and that she couldn't remember what happened next.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    Mettan wrote:
    Aparently Rita and Gail will be leaving soon...... complaints have been received from a number of Horses and a Giraffe stretching back to the 80's..... the victims are currently receiving bails of hay and other bits at separate stables across the country. I should add, Rita denies any wrongdoing, suggesting that the Giraffe made the first move, and that she couldn't remember what happened next.

+ :D

There's more to come isn't there ?... please go on...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!