The Poles Apart Poll

Cleat Eastwood
Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
edited May 2013 in The bottom bracket
All things being equal and the largest number ending a 'b'....
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,091
    I beg to differ. Things have changed since T47b was at school. The big bang theorists have sytematically changed the age of the universe to suit their theory. Therefore time and the age of everything is totally subjective.
    As this is the case, there are 24 other letters in the alphabet and the largest number could end in c or d or even q.
    Your poll did not contain the option 'the other', so its another ballsed up poll. :P
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    I beg to differ about your differing...ness... Team74b might still be in school - He might for example be T. Eam (probably Tobias) aged 4 in class 7b, in fact the more I think about it the more that is definitely true. :mrgreen:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,091
    I'm no longer begging to differ. I am going to differ. T47b is the second version of the Kalashnikov. T47b is metaphorical. He moved to Portugal during the cold war as he was swapped with a packet of vacuum packed Bratwurst at checkpoint Charlie.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Is he related to H1N1? :D
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    The universe was a lot smaller when I went to school, 2,147b was considered to be the distance of the infinite and remained true until we converted to kilometres in the revolution on 25th April 1974.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike