Recommend Some Baggies

CakeLovinBeast
CakeLovinBeast Posts: 312
edited May 2013 in MTB buying advice
Recently returned to mountain biking (after a hiatus of a few years), and got myself a brand new 29er HT. I've got a pair of 3/4 length humvees that I use on the commute, but I'm looking for something a bit shorter that won't foul my pads as badly, and also allow a bit of sunshine to the old legs, now that we're starting to see it again. My general requirements:

- Liners are not necessary. I've been riding on the road for the last few years and so have an abundance of bib shorts.
- Baggy enough to fit over pads (Fox Launch Pro) easily.
- Belt loops if possible, as I prefer to order a size up sometimes.
- I'd like a bit of colour in my life... Seems to me that there are a wealth of black, grey and khaki shorts out there. I'd like something with a bit of colour, without drawing too much attention to myself (i.e. no fluoro yellow until I have the skills to back it up). Not keen on camo prints either.
- The cheaper the better, obviously. Not scared of paying a bit extra for something that's going to last, but don't have unlimited finances. Under £60 would be good, and anything cheaper would be ideal. Will listen to all reasonable suggestions, however.

Cheers in advance!
Twitter: @FunkyMrMagic

Comments