Poll poll

marylogic
marylogic Posts: 355
edited May 2013 in The bottom bracket
I felt overcome with the need to create a poll

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    I had to vote for seanoconn, the forum needs to be made more aware of his talents especially his skills in...

...I'm sure he will be along soon to complete this bit :D

a)
    B(
    3:
    #
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    team47b wrote:
    I had to vote for seanoconn, the forum needs to be made more aware of his talents especially his skills in...

a)
    B(
    3:
    #
    Oi, you haven't voted! There's only been one vote cast and I know who it was :lol:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • graham.
    graham. Posts: 862
    I would rather like to see a Pol Pot Poll.
  • seanoconn
    team47b wrote:

a)
    B(
    3:
    #
    I'll fill in the blanks later. Some will involve my penis
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Sorry, stoopid me forgot to press submit button, I am also not sure how to do polls :oops:

Just to clarify, I am voting for seanoconn for his other skills not his penile plethysmography experiments :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • seanoconn
    I'm King of another forum and polls similar to this is one of the reasons I'm posting here more now and not there.

I was a shoe-in for 'Member of the year' in the personality of the years awards but the Scots all ganged up against me and voted for one of their own. I also lost out in 'Most like to meet' to a large breasted lady who was offering smut in exchange for votes, couldn't argue with that really.

So to conclude, I am a bad loser. Vote seanoconn or lose him forever!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    B4stards. Not a single vote.

...and as for you seanthecon, you sycophantic, obsequious, skulking, pedantic, bog standard trawling loafer of an excuse for a man of dubious tyrannical intent and carnal desires, who is abnormally and abominably anebriated on the wiff of your own ego - hammered by the Scots and placed back into the festering sewer that you call your home, good for them I say.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    B4stards. Not a single vote.

...and as for you seanthecon, you sycophantic, obsequious, skulking, pedantic, bog standard trawling loafer of an excuse for a man of dubious tyrannical intent and carnal desires, who is abnormally and abominably anebriated on the wiff of your own ego - hammered by the Scots and placed back into the festering sewer that you call your home, good for them I say.
    Are you voting for me or not?

Welcome back, happy belated birthday :D
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    seanoconn wrote:
    B4stards. Not a single vote...for them I say.

Welcome back, happy belated birthday :D

Thanks

As Ronald Reagan siad in his latter years:

RR: "How old am I today?"
    RR's Aide "Why you're 74 Mr president"
    RR: "My God. Yesterday I was 73, today i'm 74. Tomorrow i'll be 75 and by the end of the week, i'll be approaching 80"

PS This week I have been mostly abstaining from prunes and voting.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • marylogic
    marylogic Posts: 355
    BIKE RADAR FORUM USERS STUDY

Methods: A poll was placed in bikeradar forum, inviting members to submit a vote for their favourite poll. Information subsequently accessed from respondents harddrives was then used to create a profile of the average bottom bracket poster.

Results Although viewed 109 times, there were only 11 votes cast. Of these respondents 81% were male, 9% were female, and 9% had long term gender identity issues, although thought to have an XX genotype. The mean age of respondents was 58 and the mode favourite colour was green.

4 of the repsondents still lived with their mum and only 2 of the respondents actually owned a bicycle. 1 of the respondents was probably not even a real person.

Summary I need to channel my energies more effectively or I will probably get the sack (which would be pretty good going given that I am self employed)