Bye... i'm going

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,347
edited April 2013 in The bottom bracket
Don't get too excited at the prospect of my departure.

Going to be busy over the next couple of days. So you can slag me off in my absence, be my guest.

I expect some decent threads and sh1t by the time I get back. Thats an order.

Toodle pip.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Lagrange
    Lagrange Posts: 652
    Good riddance. We all hate you. Everyone in the world that is; past present and future.
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    Lagrange wrote:
    Good riddance. We all hate you. Everyone in the world that is; past present and future.

Lagrange I can't help but think you are selling short the sense of loathing that the world has towards Pinarello. I guess you're just trying to spare his feelings...don't.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Quick lets have a party

birthday_haggis.jpg
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Someone keep an eye out in case he comes back - you can't miss him, he looks like this:

pinkkilt.jpg
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,410
    I thought he'd never leave. Pinarello is the most odious, repellent, abominable, detestable, disgusting, execrable, foul, loathsome, obnoxious, offensive, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, unpleasant, vile pain in the neck I have ever had the misfortune never to meet........

And he keeps asking me for sh!t! Does he want my sh!t or other people's sh!t? What's wrong with my sh!t?? Why doesn't he want it?? I'm getting paranoid about my sh!t now. Hateful man.

That said.... When's he back?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    And that's his good points ...
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,954
    Someone keep an eye out in case he comes back - you can't miss him, he looks like this:

pinkkilt.jpg

His dress sense has improved markedly since I last saw him.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    What is he doing that has robbed him of the use of BOTH hands :shock:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Lagrange
    Lagrange Posts: 652
    That would be leprosy....no wait...not even leprosy would want to be part of him.
  • john_kline
    john_kline Posts: 2,151
    [a]