Super Saturday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited April 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Moaning

Up early as I'm blessed with kids who hate sleeping, but for once it's good as I have to shift 2 tons of stones from a neighbours drive into our garden - the joys. Then it's take the kids swimming and who knows what else, but I'm sure it will involve the pub :)

Laters

Comments

• Working in a bike shop on saturday usually ends up with filled with greed fed by customers. Ending up buying 'unnecessary' parts to install right before sunday/monday ride. But some still consider me lucky!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Working in a bike shop on saturday usually ends up with filled with greed fed by customers. Ending up buying 'unnecessary' parts to install right before sunday/monday ride. But some still consider me lucky!

Buying at a discount though!
  • clamps81
    clamps81 Posts: 315
    4 hours sleep. Think I am still a mite drunk. Monster bacon sarnie, then bike rebuild.
    Nukeproof Mega AM

Tomac Snyper - Now sadly in pieces
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Morning Banjo Strummers,

I was up early-ish to take junior to her morning activity that gives us some freedom and lack of irritation until lunchtime. Have taken the Spicy down to my local bike shop to get a knackered brake lever replaced - looks like a trip to Cwmcarn is on the cards next month so need to get it sorted.

Next its time to naff off into town and enjoy some bacon + coffee :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Had a huge sleep last night, felt great! Today, I have loads of practise to do, the trials and tribulations of being a musician! I have a solo singing for a military service tomorrow, then a service filled with hundreds of wailing kids where I'm playing an organ (fnar) to keep them entertained :evil:

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Morning

OMG I have really woken up in the most dreadful mood today. Lack of sleep isn't helping my lack of patience with anyone around me today. Woke up after one of the worst nights sleep I have had in ages. Been to town already to pick up some bits for the teenager before she leaves next week. Really dislike people who walk out in front of me and then slow down, also dislike large people waddling along at a snails pace. They did not help my mood.

Into the office so I can see the sea at the moment and being in a room alone is probably the best place for me today so that I don't have to deal with people. I really feel I could swing at someone if they so much as say something to me. Have angry music on loud and am drinking a lot of tea. Gym planned for this evening when I get home as a form of anger release.

On a brighter note housemate and idiot boyfriend go on holiday tomorrow so I have peace and quiet in the house for a week, and in some kind of karmic vengeance for waking me up every weekday morning with the smell of frying onions and liver idiot boyfriend has just got a speeding fine. This makes me very happy.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Last nights gym session was abandened as a I finished early and b would have the house to myself so i went home, had noodles and pain au rasin and had a big bang theory marathon.

The reason house was empty was because it was our tranny friends birthday, but mrs gs sistrr invited her douche bf who tranny friend hates, but didnt tell him until yesterday morning so he/she decided not to go out as he cant bear to look at the guy, not only that sje invited bfs bro and gf and another of his friends meaning our house is full of douche today, which means ive farked off out the way to lift heavy stuff before work.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Afternoon bumders

Just got back down to PB, chilling this evening before mental revision mode kicks in for 4 days. In other news, no superbitch!!!!!! Unfortunatley a bit of cleaning to do as the builders have left the house in a bit of a state but meh, could be much worse.

TTFN
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Afternoon troops,

Still feeling flat, But one foot in front of the other as they say. Had my eye appointment today and woop its stable im not blind! so things could be worse.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Evening all,

Good day today with the family. Plus ol'gregg bought me a pair of vision skate shoes :)

Now sat here drinking wine looking at the mountain wishing I was out for a ride. 3 year olds can look after themselves right?

Laters
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    welshkev wrote:
    3 year olds can look after themselves right?

Yeah sure, maddie did alright, didnt she?