Castelli Nanoflex Arm Warmers

FatTed
FatTed Posts: 1,205
edited April 2013 in Road buying advice
Hi
Would people who own these please give me some advice on size, biceps measurement would be helpful. Thanks
FT

Comments

• haha, biceps measurement. someone here must be showing of!

I'd say castelli (being Italian and all) fits pretty small for a given size, but with armwarmers it's better to have some grip. I wear size L and my biceps are about as flimsy as can be. But I had to factor in length too since my arms are size huge. They hold up pretty great. In the shop I sell mostly sell M to women and S to kids. To give you an indication.

sorry no measurements ;)
  • TheHound
    TheHound Posts: 284
    Buy the same size as what you would normally buy Castelli. I'm a medium in clothes but large in Castelli.

I've 2 large Gabbas, veloci bibs and the nano flex arm warmers all in large. They're pretty stretchy so you're going to have some leeway.
    Bianchi Intenso Athena
    Handbuilt Wheels by dcrwheels.co.uk
    Fizik Cyrano R3 Handlebars
    Selle Italia SLR Kit Carbonio Flow saddle
    Deda Superleggero seatpost
  • Grill
    Grill Posts: 5,610
    I wear them in medium. Biceps are only 14" since my guns are on my legs.
    English Cycles V3 | Cervelo P5 | Cervelo T4 | Trek Domane Koppenberg
  • rozzer32
    rozzer32 Posts: 3,839
    Yes they are a bit of a tight fight. I wouldn't say my arms are massive but there not small. I normally have to buy a size small in clothes but had to get a large for the arm warmers. If you're not sure then buy a couple of sizes and send back the ones that don't fit right.
    ***** Pro Tour Pundit Champion 2020, 2018, 2017 & 2011 *****
  • FatTed
    Thanks
    Not really an option to buy more than one size, postage from NZ not cheap. I thought the sizing for arm warmers would depend upon your upper arm circumference, I was hoping someone would measure theirs and let me know.
  • Grill
    I did. Read above.
  • FatTed
    Yes Grill thanks for that mine only measure 12" ! I am an XL in the Gabba.
  • Grill
    Really? Damn, I wear it in an M!
  • Brian B
    Brian B Posts: 2,071
    I have the Gabba XL and the XL arm warmers and they fit well and pretty tight so no slip down. I am 6ft2 and although I am not a complete race snake I am not carrying as much muscle as I did in my youth but my arms are not skinny either. Don't think the size varies that much in width but just get longer.
    Brian B.