Milton Keynes Racing

danlikesbikes
danlikesbikes Posts: 3,898
edited May 2013 in Amateur race
Just thought I'd let you know that the above are asking for help with a survey for their Thursday night race series held at the MK bowl.

Click the link if you want to add your views - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TH57VC7
Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.

Comments

• saprkzz
    saprkzz Posts: 592
    Done!
  • danlikesbikes
    Think there was a bit of complaining go on about one of there races by looking at their Facebook page with people not happy with the limit applied.

At least they have listened and want racers inputs in what they should do for future races.
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • saprkzz
    That's good that they will listen to the riders. If they get too many different answers then they will just have to go with what they think.

How does the race differ from a 4th only and a 3/4 there?, is there much difference?

The training sessions have been excellent there, shame there is only one week left. I have been racing with a couple of guys from your club and mixing with the club.. they are a nice and friendly club, will probably race with them next season.
  • danlikesbikes
    Normally the 1/2 group go off a couple of min's before the 3/4 group & they tend to filter out into their own groups at the moment.

Think one of the questions does ask about having a Cat 4 only race which I think might be a good idea, but would mean longer for marshalling and setting up the course. But it would then allow the less experienced riders the whole course to run their race.

I guess it will come down to what everyone wants & what they can put on.
  • A 4th cat only race would be a great idea. It's a great circuit for less experienced racers in my opinion.
  • sunburntknees
    sunburntknees Posts: 272
    4th cat race at 6.15pm tonight.
  • saprkzz
    Should have a good turnout this week with the dry weather, even last week 22 started! was a good race.