Fridayyyyyy!!

2»

Comments

• MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Second slice of chocolate cake. Starting to feel a bit sick after a breakfast of sweets cos I felt kinda jaded this morning.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,388
    I'm just about to hit "go"on a new Canyon....
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    MissCMC wrote:
    It's 'macht' I believe.

I wonder why that's all you can remember! :lol:

It stems from when I was working in a furniture store in the former East Germany. It was a bleak soulless time with many families living in one or two room blocks. I wanted to understand the families needs when they spent what was a year or twos wages on furniture so i learned that phrase of my colleague Lothar. We knew it was only a little thing we could do but we knew that those little things would mount up and we could really make a difference.

True story
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Gazlar wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:
    It's 'macht' I believe.

I wonder why that's all you can remember! :lol:

It stems from when I was working in a furniture store in the former East Germany. It was a bleak soulless time with many families living in one or two room blocks. I wanted to understand the families needs when they spent what was a year or twos wages on furniture so i learned that phrase of my colleague Lothar. We knew it was only a little thing we could do but we knew that those little things would mount up and we could really make a difference.

True story

seems legit
  • clamps81
    clamps81 Posts: 315
    I speak Welsh. Well I did. Bit out of practice now having not used it properly in a decade, but did all my schooling in Welsh. I can ask for a beer in many languages. mostly helped by the fact that the word beer is almost universal.
    Tạm biệt scrote lickers - pub'o'clock approaches.
    Nukeproof Mega AM

Tomac Snyper - Now sadly in pieces
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Since when did DND mean come into my bloody room and disturb me instead!? Argh!!!!!! I need more cake!
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    Prynhawn da. Stuck in work until 11pm tonight just to set up a PA system at 5pm then hang around until they use it for 10 minutes at 10pm. People seem to think that working in a Museum must be a great job... It isn't
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    MissCMC wrote:
    Argh!!!!!! I need more cake!

*snigger
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    this morning was eventful to say the least. 15 injections and my mouth still wasn't properly numb, it's starting to ware off after 3 hours, if only it worked in the right bloody place!!! oh well back again on monday for another try.

I'm also wishing I didn't ride the bike today, half asleep, and I'm guessing that counts as operatinng a heavy machinery...
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello cunts

last nights practice drink for the army navy rugby reunion tomorrow has resulted in me having a bit of a hangover. not as bad as you would think though considering i had a whole bottle of gin. turns out that new gordons cucumber type gin is so delicious it would make your head spin.
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    Sheeps I'm there tomorrow too. I'll be in the beer tent.
  • gt-arrowhead
    gt-arrowhead Posts: 2,507
    Evening everyone. Had a pretty good day today. Cleared most of my Geography coursework, got home and literally jumped straight on the bike and went out with mates.

I discovered a really really good mtb trail, so thats another nice ride to put on the map :) Just need a bike that can handle the abuse. Rigid and 1.4 full slicks werent cutting it... (i had road tyres since i didnt expect to go offroading!)
  • gt-arrowhead
    gt-arrowhead Posts: 2,507
    Woodmonkey wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:
    I have discovered however that if I put Made in Chelsea on catch up when I go to bed I fall asleep pretty well

Laters
    Does it not make your blood boil and want to start punching the "actors" repeatedly, only stopping when there is no strength left in your weary body, and they are all laying in a bloody heap?
    Just me then!

I totally agree with you...the "actors" are horrific. It really did make me cringe when i saw it...