Comments

• Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Hmm kev, your advice is a mixed bag i feel.... :P
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Hmm kev, your advice is a mixed bag i feel.... :P

or an empty sack
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Don't I probably know those girls!!!

Making pancakes now... mmmm
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    As per yesterday's other thread I'm gonna see about taking the innertube out or maybe just leave it. I'm sure I'll manage.

Work sucks,

waiting for number 4 to text, to see If I can go to church on sunday, as I'll need to plan the bike riding accordingly, to which I'm seriously slacking on right now
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Thewaylander
    prob will take that afternoon and go ride..

And can you deliver pancakes.. i want pancakes.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    matthew h wrote:
    TKM - male or female friend, as it makes for very different 'interesting' nights :)
    It's a female friend. Oh, I also forgot to mention that they're both big ol' units....

sounds nice.

hello cunts

today is my first day of leave, feels like a long time since i had a day off so i am making the most of it by sitting infront of the telly watching snooker.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    matthew h wrote:
    TKM - male or female friend, as it makes for very different 'interesting' nights :)
    It's a female friend. Oh, I also forgot to mention that they're both big ol' units....

sounds nice.

hello *****

today is my first day of leave, feels like a long time since i had a day off so i am making the most of it by sitting infront of the telly playing snooker.
    fixed.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Gazlar
    MissCMC wrote:
    Don't I probably know those girls!!!

Making pancakes now... mmmm

Funny how thinking of 14 year old girls made you have the idea of pancakes
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    It didn't! These are for taking to cooking and chicken club at my little bro's school. Things like this make me his favourite big sister.

And if you want pancakes and sunshine the Fod is currently the place to be Waylander.
  • Thewaylander
    That sounds like an invitation... :lol:
  • MissCMC
    You wish! :lol:
  • EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    it cant be that good if you're wasting your time on here, the rest of us are at work. well thats my excuse anyway.
  • Gazlar
    MissCMC wrote:

Looks like curtains for you Waylander
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    yeh was excited by the idea of pancakes if i'm honest.
  • Gazlar
    yeh was excited by the idea of pancakes if i'm honest.

Im suprised that Lawman hasnt posted a picture of Hayley Williams with all this mention of pancakes
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Gazlar wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:

You know what he gets up to with his transformer curtains!
  • Gazlar
    welshkev wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:

You know what he gets up to with his transformer curtains!

I believe theyre more like shutters now though
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    FUCK!!! The parents have scuppered my plans to build a mini trail in the back garden. Not happy. I'm going to have to be cunning.

Today was supposed to be revision, some revision has taken place. I'd say a heck of a lot of procrastination has occurred too.
  • MissCMC
    They were good pancakes. Now it's time for nerf gun fights and trampolining before pretending I'm a responsible adult and going to parents evening for the littlest sister so the parentals can go out.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    MissCMC wrote:
    They were good pancakes. Now it's time for nerf gun fights and trampolining before pretending I'm a responsible adult and going to parents evening for the littlest sister so the parentals can go out.

Can i come and play? I can bring my own nerf gun lol
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Angry Bird wrote:
    fark!!! The parents have scuppered my plans to build a mini trail in the back garden. Not happy. I'm going to have to be cunning.
    tbh I wouldnt want a long line of classic english cars in my back garden either
  • Gazlar
    welshkev wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:

Can i come and play? I can bring my own nerf gun lol

Dont let him....he said that to me but ive never seen a nerf gun that shoots out yoghurt.
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Angry Bird wrote:
    fark!!! The parents have scuppered my plans to build a mini trail in the back garden. Not happy. I'm going to have to be cunning.
    You must have a bl00dy big garden...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MissCMC
    Nerf gun battles and super soaker fights in the summer are a regular occurance. As is encouraging children to jump off high things into the pool. What do you ask at parents evening when you arent a parent? Im much younger than the parents.
  • Gazlar
    MissCMC wrote:
    Nerf gun battles and super soaker fights in the summer are a regular occurance. As is encouraging children to jump off high things into the pool. What do you ask at parents evening when you arent a parent? Im much younger than the parents.

Seeing the other side of parents evengs (mrs G is a teacher) ask about if they are hitting targets, things to do to improve, if there is anything mire to do to progress further.

Think thats all
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • gt-arrowhead
    gt-arrowhead Posts: 2,507
    Not the best of days for me unfortunately...got my results for the maths GCSE and i got a B with 4 marks away from an A...BOLLLLLLLOCKS!!!!! Looks like there will be a massive delay on future bike upgrades and builds... :(

Still gotta pay £40 for a retake since i want an A...one more exam to pile on in June, and mum and dad wont be happy.

At least tomorrow is Friday and the weather has been good! -touch wood-
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    nicklouse wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

sounds nice.

hello *****

today is my first day of leave, feels like a long time since i had a day off so i am making the most of it by sitting infront of the telly playing pocket pool.
    fixed.

fixed better :lol:
    by GT-Arrowhead » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:23 am

Not the best of days for me unfortunately...got my results for the maths GCSE and i got a B with 4 marks away from an A...BOLLLLLLLOCKS!!!!! Looks like there will be a massive delay on future bike upgrades and builds...

Still gotta pay £40 for a retake since i want an A...one more exam to pile on in June, and mum and dad wont be happy.

At least tomorrow is Friday and the weather has been good! -touch wood-

you dont need maths..... i got asked politely to leave my higher maths course as i only got a prelim mark of 7% and would bring the school percentage down if i tried the exam...... im an engineer now tho :wink:
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Engineer in Bangladesh?
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    matthew h wrote:
    Engineer in Bangladesh?
    :D
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    matthew h wrote:
    Engineer in Bangladesh?

australia....
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike