pinno
pinno Posts: 52,091
edited April 2013 in The bottom bracket
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    J'adore deep fried battered croissant, you know wot I mean amis. :mrgreen:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Theres another thread on here "What first attracted you to your other half".

Would I be bragging if I said "because in those days she was the spit of Sharlene Spiteri"

Preferred with shorter hair, and the Scottish accent (soft brogue version, really does it for me)

As a gooner, I once heard a rumour that she had a small part to play in Thierry Henry's divorce from Claire Merry, but I find that hard to believe. Maybe where she developed her love of French.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    I'll see your Sharleen Spiteri... and raise you a Claire Grogan..

522B96C4-2856-4237-97C5-7786997F7916-4493-000007A537F2490B_zps3739a3cd.jpg
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • canny_lad
    canny_lad Posts: 329
    seanoconn wrote:

I'm out, can't top that :)
  • seanoconn
    Canny lad wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Yup. Anyone who can sing with their armpit is pretty special in my book
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    oh dear, throw up time, claire grogan, wtf?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,091
    I'll match your Grogan girly and raise you Seanthecon with a very special woman with exceptional hairy and shaggable armpits:

Much fun with hairyness
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    I'll match your Grogan girly and raise you Seanthecon with a very special woman with exceptional hairy and shaggable armpits:

Much fun with hairyness
    Well obviously I fold. I though we were playing limited Scottish bint poker? (Very limited)
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425

Much fun with hairyness

The drummer and keyboard player are havin' a see who can look most like Eddie Izzard competition :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508

Much fun with hairyness

In some cultures having sex with hairy armpits is a sign of approval - or is that burping - either way, they don't go down well in Ascot - unlike Gillian Taylforth :mrgreen:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Lagrange
    Lagrange Posts: 652
    Hey - you. Does that welsh stuff written beneath your message in red say:

'You must sit on your arrsse and masturbate for 20 mins every day; drink a bottle of champagne and then have your shhit?'

thought so.
  • Canny lad wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

She wins on account of being the better of the two Kochanski characters.

Regards the Scottish cheekbones & soft brogue thing. I'm predisposed to it, being of Scottish descent. A good friend of mine who fits the cheekbones and soft highland brogue thing, utterly stunning lass, left me a 'Happy Birthday Mr President' voicemail for my birthday... I spent most of that afternoon facing north, hitting my erection with a hammer, and screaming "Mercy!"
  • canny_lad
    canny_lad Posts: 329
    Respect :D Watching Gregory's Girl or Comfort and Joy does it for me every time. Gina McKee has a similar effect on me.

Should I be worried? :P
  • seanoconn
    Canny lad wrote:
    Respect :D Watching Gregory's Girl or Comfort and Joy does it for me every time. Gina McKee has a similar effect on me.

Should I be worried? :P
    Ahh, Gregory's Girl :D Last time I watched it I realised it was over 30 years old :(
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    tim wand wrote:
    spit of Spiteri"

That's a full gob.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712

I thought you had gone...
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Not a patch on Nina from Nina and the Neurons though. And Nina is a neurologist as well, so top that ya mofos.
  • mpatts
    mpatts Posts: 1,010
    Yossie wrote:
    Not a patch on Nina from Nina and the Neurons though. And Nina is a neurologist as well, so top that ya mofos.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one.

I once had a dream that I was the family on the show, and the investigation was me asking the question "When I watch you on the telly, I get a funny feeling that's a bit like a sneeze, only nicer"
    Insert bike here: