Xpedo jersey/shorts?

Riggsy12
Riggsy12 Posts: 156
edited April 2013 in Road beginners
A friend ordered Xpedo jersey and shorts but were too small and he couldnt return... He said I can have them but do you lot think the word Xpedo is a bit rude/graphic for this country (UK)

Cheers :lol:

20130424_134124_zpsa5362d5f.jpg

Comments

• danlikesbikes
    danlikesbikes Posts: 3,898
    I wouldn't worry too much about the word as it looks like most other types of cycling gear with some random name on it.

I would however wonder what the heck was going on to make someone think that that pose for photo taking was a good idea.
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • goffski
    goffski Posts: 72
    I would however wonder what the heck was going on to make someone think that that pose for photo taking was a good idea.

^^This^^ :lol:
  • Riggsy12
    Riggsy12 Posts: 156
    goffski wrote:

^^This^^ :lol:

:lol:
  • Mart74
    Mart74 Posts: 111

+2 :shock:
  • djm501
    djm501 Posts: 378
    Lost a contact lens surely
  • danlikesbikes
    Well if were keeping it clean I would say its an impression of a jockey minus horse
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • Philly8mt
    Philly8mt Posts: 552
    Oh Lordy!

Just clicked on this whilst talking to the other half on the phone. I burst out laughing and she asked what was so funny?
    I mumbled something about "expedo" and looking at a picture of a guy on all fours on my iPad!

She is now very worried :oops:
    Still thinking of something clever to say!
  • i suppose being an xpedo is better than being a current pedo.
    Some people are like slinkies - not much use for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

http://knownothingbozoandhisbike.blogspot.com/
  • danlikesbikes
    i suppose being an xpedo is better than being a current pedo.

Chapeau
  • Philly8mt
    Philly8mt Posts: 552
    So ....

Will he wear it???? :)
    Still thinking of something clever to say!
  • danlikesbikes
    FWIW I would wear it just not in the house or public in such a position.

Edit: except when on the bike after hitting a speed bump and being unseated from the bike hence the position.
  • NeXXus
    NeXXus Posts: 854
    Xpedo is a high end pedal range made by wellgo. It only looks rude if you know nothing about cycling, and/or take the branding at face/arse value :lol:
    And the people bowed and prayed, to the neon god they made.
  • I wouldnt worry too much about the other replies BUT your elephants look like theyre taking the p#ss