Slik Graphics

.blitz
.blitz Posts: 6,197
edited April 2013 in MTB buying advice
Morning all. Could do with some new decals and I wondered if anyone had had any recent dealings with http://www.slikgraphics.com/ ?

Just wondered what they are like for delivery/quality etc

Cheers

Comments

• thelonegroover
    thelonegroover Posts: 1,073
    No idea about slikgraphics, if you're wanting the same as the originals, most companies can provide their own decals.
    Planet X Kaffenback 2
    Giant Trance X2
    Genesis High Latitude 2x10
    Planet X n2a
    Genesis Core 20
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    I know people on here have mentioned using Slik before - was looking at them myself just this morning with a view to getting some for my Cove, like the look and they have a few colour ways for the bike I have without having to pay the bit extra for full custom.

I'd like to know about durability and so on if anyone has used them!
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    I've got a set of their decals for my fox forks and they are awesome! Great quality moto vinyl, seem really hard wearing, hardly a scratch after close to 9 months of abuse and lack of bike cleaning, well recommended!! They can do literally anything you want too, just drop them a line. Their communication has got a hell of alot better recently, and if they don't respond to emails just try their facebook.
  • .blitz
    Yup I fired off an email and got a response from Owen shortly afterwards. Have put an order in we'll see how it goes. Cheers
  • .blitz
    Just a quick update the decals shipped on Wednesday and I got them on Friday (from Sweden!). They are most excellent - crisp colours, accurate sizing and cut to shape.

THEY ARE NOT LIKE THE STICKERS YOU GET WITH MBUK

Very reasonably priced compared to the official RS decal kits. Will be getting some more for the other bikes
  • mr joey
    mr joey Posts: 427
    used them to get some some fox 32s decals for my heckler,mailed him a picture of the bike and he matched the decs to the colour of the bike looked awesome would defo recomend and use again
  • whitestar1
    whitestar1 Posts: 530
    I have just had mine done, decals from namesonframes.co.uk

img_1292.jpg
    Ride Safe! Keep Safe!
    Specialized Roubaix Comp 2017
    Cube Agree Pro 2014
    Triban 7 2013
    RockRider 8.0 2011
    http://www.whitestar1.co.uk