ballysmate Posts: 15,921
edited April 2013 in The bottom bracket
All you ladies in Cumbria. Beware!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ttoms.html

Comments

• capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,946
    My youngest had this happen to him.

Some girl smacked his bum from a car. Of course, that would be 'just harmless fun', whereas if it's the other way around (some lad smacking a girl's bum) that would be sexual perversion :roll: .

The older I get, the better I was.

• ballysmate
    Capt Slog wrote:

Some girl smacked his bum from a car. Of course, that would be 'just harmless fun', whereas if it's the other way around (some lad smacking a girl's bum) that would be sexual perversion :roll: .

Where was this for God's sake? Let me know and I'll be there.
  • morstar
    morstar Posts: 6,190
    Capt Slog wrote:

In all fairness, it could be quite intimidating. I think it poses some interesting questions though.

It's the sort of thing you'd have a good laugh about in hindsight, but being totally honest, if it was some hot lady of means patting your bum you'd feel pretty flattered whereas some wailing piece of trash giving a good slap might be slightly less inclined to make your day.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    4 hours of my life wasted cycling round barrow - not one arse touch - not one.... :mrgreen:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • ballysmate
    morstar wrote:
    Capt Slog wrote:

In all fairness, it could be quite intimidating. I think it poses some interesting questions though.

It's the sort of thing you'd have a good laugh about in hindsight, but being totally honest, if it was some hot lady of means patting your bum you'd feel pretty flattered whereas some wailing piece of trash giving a good slap might be slightly less inclined to make your day.

TBH I've reached the stage in life where any attention would be welcomed. My standards are not what they were. Idon't even set the bar, never mind measure its height. :(