hope stealth tech evo

gazeddy
gazeddy Posts: 305
edited April 2013 in MTB workshop & tech
whats the difference between stealth and regular tech evo?
I rode what you dug last summer

Comments

• BG2000
    BG2000 Posts: 517
    In terms of functionality, there's no difference. Stealth is all black anodised, including level adjusters, piston bore caps etc..

It's like an 'all black' version of their Special Edition series. So you could call it 'Tech Evo Stealth Special Edition...but Stealth is easier !

I think you can get X2, M4 and the new V4 in Stealth.
  • gazeddy
    ive just ordered tech evo m4 and then saw the new stealth was hoping they were the same except black and it seems they are
  • BG2000
    BG2000 Posts: 517
    Just thought of something else that might be different, going back to my comparison with last year's Special Edition which is the inclusion of Titanium bolts. This was certainly a selling point for the SE brakesets (well, it worked for me). You still get top quality black steel bolts with 'standard' Hope brakes, but the Ti versions do look damn nice. So if the Stealth is only a bit more expensive, considering you get 6 rotor bolts, 2 adaptor bolts, 2 caliper bolts and 2 lever clamp bolts all in Ti, it's worth paying for in looks alone.
  • gazeddy
    Function over form and they are going on my jump bike with dj3s on it so weight isnt much of an issue