Malvern Spring Sportive - DISCOUNT

Might be of interest to a few of you - Just checking through my emails and spotted a discount code which looks to be active for another day yet.

A new event but run by the same people who do the Cotswold Spring and Autumn events so will be well run and there are some great roads round the area.

http://www.malvernspringsportive.co.uk

To quote the email ...

"Our new event, the Malvern Spring Sportive is just four weeks away - and as a rider from one of our previous events, we're offering you the opportunity to enter this great new event at a massive £10 off the normal price (making entry just £14.50)!!

To enter simply visit the website and follow the 'enter now' link - on the entry confirmation page, enter the discount code 'veloevents' and it will knock £10 off the entry price - that's a massive 40% discount!! This discount code will only be valid for the next seven days, do don't delay - get your entry in now."

Comments

• VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Cheers, ive just signed up.
    Living MY dream.
  • smidsy
    smidsy Posts: 5,273
    Which route Vtec?
    Yellow is the new Black.
  • VTech
    One of the attractions was that you do t have to pick until the day. I'm on my own so not sure which one but it would almost certainly be the 50 or 100 as I would struggle, in fact be unable to do the 160.
    Are you going ?
    Living MY dream.
  • smidsy
    smidsy Posts: 5,273
    Considered it, but just realised it clashes with a motorcycle race event at Donington :-(
    Yellow is the new Black.
  • dead sheep
    dead sheep Posts: 109
    Doesn't look as though many are going according to the start list.
  • VTech
    I think 88 ?
    Living MY dream.