Weird. Not Very Wonderful

cakewalk
cakewalk Posts: 220
edited April 2013 in Commuting general
"I thought of it while riding my bicycle."

Comments

• Initialised
    Initialised Posts: 3,047
    I think the original 'mistake' on the cyclists part was going between the van and the parking Focus, in the van drivers mind adding an extra delay on top of getting stuck behind the parking Focus. I'm not blaming the victim, the guy clearly has short man syndrome and deserved a D-lock to the face, but I'd have gone round on the right side of the van as it's the safer option and the cyclist would have been several cars ahead of the van driver who may have not even noticed being passed by a cyclist on the right while stationary, waiting for the Focus to park.
    I used to just ride my bike to work but now I find myself going out looking for bigger and bigger hills.
  • danlikesbikes
    danlikesbikes Posts: 3,898
    The person who uploaded this clip would appear is either the original or has borrowed it as it was mentioned in this thread on BR viewtopic.php?f=40012&t=12917676 & would appear to be from someone different.

Edit: should add that that thread has now turned somewhat into a bit of a slanging match but the general consensus was the cyclists was perhaps a bit OTT in his actions & the driver was well out of order.
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.