Stupidly Windy Thursday...

2»

Comments

• MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Thanks for putting me off men for life! Scarred, mentally now.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    I was referring to the picture.....just had a mong moment and couldnt think of the name for nappy.

If thats put you off men for life then you wont want to see whst im wearing for tonights workout :p
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Gazlar wrote:
    I was referring to the picture.....just had a mong moment and couldnt think of the name for nappy.

If thats put you off men for life then you wont want to see whst im wearing for tonights workout :p

is it that lilo that you wore at the festival a few years back?
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    MissCMC wrote:
    Thanks for putting me off men for life! Scarred, mentally now.

thought we would of done that to you already by now.
  • clamps81
    clamps81 Posts: 315
    The worst thing is having to scroll past it every time to get to the bottom of the thread..
    Nukeproof Mega AM

Tomac Snyper - Now sadly in pieces
  • Gazlar
    welshkev wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

is it that lilo that you wore at the festival a few years back?

I was thinking more if the skimpier rubber ring outfit.......the lilo was a great example of why duct tape should be kept at great distance from your scrotum
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    I'm mentally scarred anyway. That's why I do the job I do.

Bloody bridesmaid dresses. I don't want to wear floral!
  • EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    MissCMC wrote:
    I don't want to wear floral!

intense-floral-paisley-print-suit-men-style.jpg

?
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    My boss is a f**king c*nt.

I've been stitched up for not giving one of his mates a job.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • MissCMC
    Wtf is that! Whatever it is, it's an assault on the senses and he is light in the loafers!
  • clamps81
    clamps81 Posts: 315
    Work is done. Time for mega-chilli and rioja. Briefly contemplated riding, but far, far too windy here so the moors will a nightmare.
    Nukeproof Mega AM

Tomac Snyper - Now sadly in pieces
  • Gazlar
    MissCMC wrote:
    Wtf is that! Whatever it is, it's an assault on the senses and he is light in the loafers!

I nearly bought a couple of these babies for my mates stag do for me and him, as hes a bit boring and didn't want to do much other than karting then beer afterwards

mental%20suits%20banner.jpg

Think the one called Robbie Flower was the one I'd have opted for, instead I've just created an orange wedding suit for him with top hat

http://www.mentalsuits.co.uk/suits.html
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    They are hideous!

With hen parties everyone does the fancy dress. Hence the Isle of Wight festival this year is going to have about 20 Where's Wally/Wanda's misbehaving.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Gaz i can see you in one of those for some reason...
  • EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    its all about where's maddie for me.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,504
    Even widier down in the Big City where the buildings funnel the wind so you can hardly stand up in some places and then youn get round the corner and it all dies down...

Been fending off auditors to day so will send the reply to their last stupid request the minute before I power down my PC and leave the office :) This is as much fun as I've had today, though the hangover from yesterdays school night session didn't really help!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]