Ledwards avoid

cavmem1
cavmem1 Posts: 139
Contacted the above individual and agreed to buy a 105 rear mech, paid for it and was told it would be posted the following day, nothing for a week so contacted the above and was told sorry was posted yesterday, so like a fool believed them. Now another week has passed and nothing... I have emailed and pm'd trying to sort this out and have even asked for proof of postage or a refund

Avoid this person as they obviously lack any form of integrity and are just quite simply an oxygen thief,

if the above ever reads this I do hope you enjoyed stealing from someone and the money you took helped fund your crack habit. :?

Comments

• Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    Have a read of this: -

viewtopic.php?f=40046&t=12906418

You did get their address etc. didn't you?
  • cavmem1
    cavmem1 Posts: 139
    To be fair i didn't get their address and I will happily withdraw the above but they have had plenty of time to sort this out.
    To be honest the price I paid it isn't worth chasing up I hate dishonesty and people lacking in integrity,
    If they are on holiday I can only apologise but I was assured it was sent -yet nothing. My gut instinct tells me it's iffy and I am usually right, I want to be proved wrong believe it or not, but cannot wait indefinitely for a part.