Tuesday Blues...

2»

Comments

• MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Scared is actually right. Maybe if I add you as a friend of FB you will have a better chance of working out who I am.

Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper. Mmmmmm..... washed down with a load of energy drink. Feeling a little sick.

Just been roped into going to my little sisters parents evening next week in place of the actual parents...
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    nom tastey crisps!

And gazlar on FB.. it's a wild ride beware :wink:
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    MissCMC wrote:
    Scared is actually right. Maybe if I add you as a friend of FB you will have a better chance of working out who I am.

Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper. Mmmmmm..... washed down with a load of energy drink. Feeling a little sick.

Just been roped into going to my little sisters parents evening next week in place of the actual parents...

That makes things easier.......not many siamese twins in bobble hats in pure gym....unless youre the other friend request i got and are a black guy called Michael.

Im guessing you are the twin on the left ? ;) ill do my best to spot you i mean how hard can it be to spot a pretty blonde lady in a gym
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    Well he might have a better chance of working out who I am. Hopefully I don't look masculine or like Claire Balding as he originally assumed.

And the twin is my sister...
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    After wasting 8 hours of my day off at work, I'm having leftover Chinese chicken curry for lunch then going to have a drive over to leisure lakes to buy something I don't need, to cheer myself up.

Tonight will probably be spent wishing I hadn't had leftover Chinese chicken curry for lunch.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    MissCMC wrote:
    Well he might have a better chance of working out who I am. Hopefully I don't look masculine or like Claire Balding as he originally assumed.

I'd been trying to figure out which one you were for months!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • MissCMC
    I don't look that much like my sister!
  • thekickingmule
    But if I don't know what you look like at all, and there are 2 girls in the picture, then you could be either!

Not that I found your profile ages ago..... :?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Thewaylander
    MissCMC wrote:

And you guys think i'm a stalker lol...
  • thekickingmule
    I'm more the quiet, subtle type ;)

Not sure which is scarier really :lol:
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Retardee's !
    New job is keeping me busy, But today has been a little better.
    Stayed at home to let the Sky engineer in to fit the new system = F1 Win.
    Took the New 50" plasma back to richer sounds as the remote sensor didnt work, replaced no hastle = Win
    Booked No1 into her first MTB event = A potential win
    Less than 100 emails today = Win

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    MissCMC wrote:

And you guys think i'm a stalker lol...

Im more worried that she knew how to find me on facebook.........are you sure youre not some kind of honey trap set by my mrs? ;)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    You boast about being the only Gaz Derry on FB. Therefore it's not that hard to find you really is it?
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    MissCMC wrote:
    You boast about being the only Gaz Derry on FB. Therefore it's not that hard to find you really is it?

I can see why she's a solicitor. Her deduction skills are second to none :lol:
  • Thewaylander
    Thats true,

but im also mildly concerned she is a bit of a stalker too....
  • MissCMC
    God no. That involves effort. I do know people who locate people thou....
  • Gazlar
    MissCMC wrote:

Id say mention as a way of identification rsther than boasts, lest it makr me seem like some kind of braggard. I was sirprised though as i didnt expect anyone to take any notice
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    So you get people to stalk for you?

Gaz when your found head backwards in a ditch i will know who to congratulate.
  • MissCMC
    Solicitors - paid to take notice and remember stuff...
  • Gazlar
    MissCMC wrote:
    Solicitors - paid to take notice and remember stuff...

Does that mean that this first 30 minute meeting will be free but subsequent meeting will be charged at the relevant rate?
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp