Quote of the year - Plane crash near Bali airport.

VTech
VTech Posts: 4,736
edited April 2013 in The bottom bracket
Firstly, all 100 passengers survived.

A plane crashed into the sea with 100 passengers on board, all survived.

The pilot was quoted as saying "the plane broke in two pieces, judging from visual observation, the plane cannot be used anymore"
Living MY dream.

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Dunno. Ryanair maybe?
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    "When you are 4-0 up you should never lose 7-1.”
    Lawrie McMenemy

:lol::lol:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    I'm sure some cockney will be willing to weld it back together again and sell it on second hand.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    My fave this year comes from the wonderful Dogging Tales on Channel 4. Alright alright there was nothing else on!

A couple are sat in their car in a quiet country lane waiting for the arrival of some fellow doggers, or would they be doggees? Who knows?

Anyway the guy is obviously well into this sordid world whilst his new partner, Sue, is a relative newcomer to the 'joys' of hanging around in your car waiting to be shagged and watched by strangers!

Guy says: " Oh I do feel sorry for Sue sometimes, she missed the golden years of dogging."
  • dmclite-3.0
    dmclite-3.0 Posts: 845
    My fave this year comes from the wonderful Dogging Tales on Channel 4. Alright alright there was nothing else on!

A couple are sat in their car in a quiet country lane waiting for the arrival of some fellow doggers, or would they be doggees? Who knows?

Anyway the guy is obviously well into this sordid world whilst his new partner, Sue, is a relative newcomer to the 'joys' of hanging around in your car waiting to be shagged and watched by strangers!

Guy says: " Oh I do feel sorry for Sue sometimes, she missed the golden years of dogging."

Me and my wife watched that programme equally appalling and hilarious in turns. The people when taking reminded me of the old Creature Comfort animated films. Bizarre TV.
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • Lagrange
    Lagrange Posts: 652
    Sir - well actually Sir and Madam - I see that you have exactly the same sordid tastes as me. Congratulations. We must 'celebrate' some time!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Lagrange wrote:
    Sir - well actually Sir and Madam - I see that you have exactly the same sordid tastes as me. Congratulations. We must 'celebrate' some time!

New dimension to the question,
    'Your car or mine?' :lol:
  • Lagrange
    Last I heard was - your rse or mine? Yours is much more sophisticated and said with the oiled precision of someone who vast experience of 'car share'.
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686

And once you've missed 'em, you can never retrieve 'em.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • Lagrange
    When I go dogging I usually find people keen to photograph me when my dog is on top. However when I in turn am having fun with the alsatian, they tend to throw stones at me.
  • marylogic
    marylogic Posts: 355
    I think the couple in the car parked in the layby at the bottom of my local hill thought I was "dogging-curious" - I was just doing hill reps :oops:
  • Lagrange
    That was me and my 'sister' (really brother wearing a skirt) and we were hoping that you would stop and we could give you some lubrication in case you needed to get rid of last nights curry a little more quickly.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,965
    This morning following the Boston Bombings....

“We still do not know who did this or why and people shouldn’t jump to conclusions before they have all the facts,” Obama told reporters during a statement from the White House.

So, get all the facts and then jump to conclusions?

The older I get, the better I was.

• marylogic
    marylogic Posts: 355
    Lagrange wrote:
    That was me and my 'sister' (really brother wearing a skirt) and we were hoping that you would stop and we could give you some lubrication in case you needed to get rid of last nights curry a little more quickly.
    :shock:

I think the next time I see you I will get a QOM on that segment trying to cycle away!

But, on a more serious note, I thought dogging was about voyeurism rather than actually joining in?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,091
    marylogic wrote:
    Lagrange wrote:
    That was...little more quickly.
    :shock:

I think the next time I see you I will get a QOM on that segment trying to cycle away!

But, on a more serious note, I thought dogging was about voyeurism rather than actually joining in?

Well, the world has changed and I haven't even noticed, so don't ask me in what way 'cos I wouldn't have a clue - its just different. Standing in a queue in a supermarket, I tried to knock up a conversation with a young person. I am not old and i'm not young. I am somewhere in the middle. As soon as she opened her mouth, I was befuddled. Lost. De nada. Perdue. Oublier. Diddley squat.
    I haven't got a clue as to what she was trying to say or convey. I am still going over her monologue in my head and its all bollox to me.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Lagrange
    Sorry - I was drunk at the time - I was trying to invite you and your labrador out into the car park for a dogging session.

...[ps - I was going to tell the truth and explain what horrific substance was in my mouth during your enquiry - but I feared being banned so said I was drunk. ME - DRUNK - as if...