Cove Stiffee (More pics added).

Matt-r8
Matt-r8 Posts: 298
edited November 2013 in Your mountain bikes
Built this up myself and it rides amazing. XT 10 speed with 32t front ring and chain device.
Stans flow ZTR rims with hope hubs. Hope M4 brakes with braided hoses and red floating rotors. Hope seat post with USE shim. Deore crank with Hope bottom bracket. DMR Vault pedals. Hope head set. Renthal fat bars and renthal stem and grips. Maxxis Ardent and minions, dependant on what I'm riding.
DSC00506_zpsa60d575e.jpg

Comments

• Matt-r8
    First full lap of the Dog @ Cannock chase. Performed brilliantly and I think 10spd is all I really need. Only mistake I made was taking a water bottle and leaving my camelback at Hime. Didn't realise until I got there that I hadn't fitted the bottle cage. Renthal Sfatbars are a little too wide, so will knock them down to about 700mm.
  • James Q
    James Q Posts: 201
    looks really good :)
  • PashleyRider
    PashleyRider Posts: 180
    Looks tidy, I want something like that for hucking about!
  • Matt-r8
    Taking it out again tomorrow, so will gt some better pIcs up once cleaned. This is the bike I've wanted for years and it's definitely worth the wait.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    they're great bikes. I've had mine about a year. i'm thinking of selling the frame though as I want to go back to full suss :D
  • Matt-r8
    Had her out for a few rides now, and off to Llandegla for the first (Not Cannock Chase) ride.
  • Matt-r8
    few more pics.
  • Matt-r8
    some more, why only 3 uploads per post?
  • Matt-r8
    Few better pics of the components. Love this bike,but will be looking for another full sus in the summer.