TFI Fridayyyyy!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

The minion is off work today, she is meeting a previous employer about a possible job (I'm about 95% certain she'll get it). This isn't good news, but at least she's been honest and we're prepared for it. Of course, it means I'll need to leave her in a ditch with her head backwards, she knows too much.

Later, a brief trip to Bury before returning to da Hudd as the interweb engineer is here tomorrow fix the internets.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Now the auditors have been killed off its time to do budgets :(

Pub later will help the pain
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Revision meh today, quickly got to drop the frame off at the bike shop first so they can turn the slackset round for me, also need to go down and have my eyes tested, to see if I'm blind or not.

TTFN
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' mooks and meatsheilds

It's Fryday
    h29D1DB88

That is all.

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

aching a bit today after my first xc ride in about a month. did 19km though so not too bad for a school night.

got quite a lot to do today, but it's Friday so I don't care :lol:

have a good day bumders and bumettes

laters
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Hello scuttlers

Long job today and possibly popping up to new house to measure if i can but other than that an unspectacular day. Manchild version 2.0 is allegedly leaving today and ive got a weekend off and even though itll be spent packing thats fine by me
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    G'day freaks

tis fryday and i'm slacking off early as management are absent!

Booze, Bacons and Bad diy this weekend.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    Gazlar wrote:
    Hello scuttlers

Long job today and possibly popping up to new house to measure if i can but other than that an unspectacular day. Manchild version 2.0 is allegedly leaving today and ive got a weekend off and even though itll be spent packing thats fine by me

does he look like this?
    untitled-1_zps329571be.png
    Quiet day in work today then weekend off. Shame i'm too poor to actually be able to do anything
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Evening lady girls..

Feeling so tired today. but manning up with my friend coffee. Will take an early finish today i think and sleep on the couch watching crap TV.

But that is only after i have consumed the free food :)
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    It has been a long week and I've still got three hours to go. I cannot believe that time is going by so slowly.

Basically finished all my work for the week so sitting in the office pretending to be busy but browsing for more shiny new bits.

Two and a half hours of tennis last night and my elbow is a wee bit sore (who would've thought it) and I've got 2 and a half hours of badminton this afternoon. I'll just MTFU and get on with it.

Cake making minion of now off for three weeks so alternative supplies have been sourced. Oaty flapjacks are the order of the day.

More tea to pass the time.

Later......
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    My upper right wisdom tooth is coming through, I wonder if it will make me more wisdomer or just cry in pain like the last one did.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Today's work schedule is practically empty.

Nowt else planned for now...
    Briggo wrote:
    My upper right wisdom tooth is coming through, I wonder if it will make me more wisdomer or just cry in pain like the last one did.

Oh, let's hope so...
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Afternoon Losers,

Special offer on down at the local sushi place so I've filled my boots with raw fish 'n' stuff for lunch. Bosses are away and the auditors have only come up with a few mildly irritating questions today - minion No.1 is on the job so I can stuff my face in peace. A lazy evening with some distilled drinks for company beckons as I have a fair old Friday sleep deficit to get over.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    Waiting for a few quotes to come in so I can get my project proposal off to a place that sells shiny bits 8)

Might look at the stripped out bathroom and wield a tape measure later on, other than that pretty uneventfull.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    One minion off on holiday and the other decides that it would be a nice idea to start throwing up in the office (I cannot deal with sick - it freaks me out). Nice. So just me on my own today. In a surprisingly good mood all things considered.

Gym planned for tonight. Then not sure what to do for the rest of the weekend. Know one day will be spent in the office.

Shiny new bright blue trail trainers were selected last night. Do I get tickets to go and see Eddie Izzard in May is the current big decision...
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • welshkev
    MissCMC wrote:
    Do I get tickets to go and see Eddie Izzard in May is the current big decision...

yes
  • Thewaylander
    MissCMC wrote:
    Gym planned for tonight. Then not sure what to do for the rest of the weekend. Know one day will be spent in the office.

well you could always.... cough cough..
  • welshkev
    MissCMC wrote:

well you could always.... cough cough..

she's not going on with a date with you :wink:
  • MissCMC
    HAHA!

He only wants an FWB.

And no coughing in this office - it might produce sick.
  • Thewaylander
    LOL me a date.. no

But if i said for her to ride a bike again she might freak out, track me down, and leave me head backwards in a ditch with some lime a string and some chopped liver.
  • MissCMC
    That sounds too much like hard work to me!
  • Thewaylander
    Fari enough.. the n you could actually go ride your bike :roll:
  • MissCMC
    Don't nag!
  • welshkev
    you 2 are like an old married couple already :lol:
  • Thewaylander
    We don't believe in marriage :wink:
  • MissCMC
    And he nags too much! :)
  • Thewaylander
    And you don't ride enough :lol:
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Today's work schedule is practically empty.

Nowt else planned for now...
    Briggo wrote:

Oh, let's hope so...

I know, I like to be the most wisdomestest of the mostest.
  • tudj
    tudj Posts: 254
    And you don't ride enough :lol:

If it's like that now, it's no wonder you don't want to get hitched :P
  • MissCMC
    And you ride too much!
  • Thewaylander
    MissCMC wrote:
    And you ride too much!

Sadly not :wink: