GP4000s

rudivoller22
rudivoller22 Posts: 492
edited April 2013 in Road buying advice
Having taken advice from here I'm going to replace my ultras with some GP4000s 25s but just wondering if anyone knows best place to get them/any decent offers on. Deal on probikekit looked good but probably going to avoid them until they have sorted all the problems out.
Cheers

Comments

• mattythemod
    mattythemod Posts: 289
    Ribble recently had some deals goin on , should be worth a look !
  • anto164
    anto164 Posts: 3,500
    Wiggle are also same price as ribble (Well, within a few pence) (£59)
    The prices have come down now, so getting them from Germany isn't worth it any more (And the exchange rate isn't as attractive)
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    I got mine from wiggle. 2 tyres and 5 inner tube package for £63.
    The 25's are soooooo much more comfy to ride on than my old 23's.
    Living MY dream.
  • VTech wrote:
    I got mine from wiggle. 2 tyres and 5 inner tube package for £63.
    The 25's are soooooo much more comfy to ride on than my old 23's.

Great thanks I will have a look at that. Didn't even look at wiggle I always just assume they are more expensive!
  • lc1981
    lc1981 Posts: 820
    anto164 wrote:
    The prices have come down now, so getting them from Germany isn't worth it any more (And the exchange rate isn't as attractive)

Bike-Discout have them for £23.85 each, so you still do save a few pounds, even after postage from Germany.
  • anto164
    anto164 Posts: 3,500
    I stand corrected!
  • pkripper
    pkripper Posts: 652
    Rosebikes are also competitive even factoring in delivery
  • lc1981 wrote:
    anto164 wrote:

Bike-Discout have them for £23.85 each, so you still do save a few pounds, even after postage from Germany.

I've had a few items from bike-discount.de including a pair of gp 4000s, they've always turned up quite promptly and better value than UK.
  • Skerryman
    Skerryman Posts: 323
    If your using Rose, like them on Facebook and they will ask you to install an app which will generate a code for a voucher, think it's for £10 off orders of £50 or more.
  • Sprool
    Sprool Posts: 1,022
    thx for the link to Rose, not seen GP4000s cheaper than this.