Weird Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

My left arm is feeling weird. A bit like a dead arm all the time. I think I've bashed a nerve or something.
So today I have the interwebs engineers coming round to look at my connection as they think something's wrong with the line. They work either 7-12 or 12-6. Great. I'm at work for both of these, so we'll see how successful today is.

Also, I need to contact the landlord as I think the hot water tank needs servicing. From what I've read on forums, it may need replacing, which won't be cheap, but I'm not putting up with the noise any more.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    The boss man is back in work today after his extended easter break. This is not a good thing as the relaxed, happy atmosphere around here will disappear only to be filled with stress and acrimony.

For the third day in a row the cake making minion has been slack in her duties. There are no cakes today.

On the plus side, some new shiny bits should be arriving today.

Onwards to more wet nursing incompetent eejits and looking busy whilst producing very little.

Tea to start the day is in order.

Later......
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

8am and ive already seen Radyr twice eurgh.

Work then gym as ive been informed Manchild replacement is dossing at ours until friday and him and sis in lawish are doing my head in, so it mitivates me to stay out the house. Example she borrowed Mrs Gs bike yesterday and just left it unlocked in the garden. The last time she borrowed her bike she left it unlocked in the garden and it was nicked
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Tea had, but still feels a crappy day :(

One night left of MBA work and a couple of weeks break, can't wait.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Revision meh today, should really get up and get on, dentist again later, then more revision stuff. Was planning on a trip to Cannock but feel like I need to do some more work, I'll probably head up there at the weekend.

TTFN
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    I've taken a day off from my day job to come and work at the place I own! What a waste of a days holiday that could be used to ride my bike!!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Another day, another dollar? well pound anyway.

Another day of going to other office as i need to hold peoples hands :roll:

Night ride tonight, never looked so forward to getting out during the week.

Right onwards to M25 battling and coffee!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Good morning,

Arrived at my hotel at 12.45 last night after the under carriage broke on our plane.. twice.

Is it bed time yet.
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Gazlar wrote:
    Example she borrowed Mrs Gs bike yesterday and just left it unlocked in the garden. The last time she borrowed her bike she left it unlocked in the garden and it was nicked

I remember you saying this, I hope you were screaming "what the actual fark" in her face. Does she not remember?

Anywho, morning all

Today is the same old same; CAD and countless calculations and nothing new. Meh I believe is the right word.

laters
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Gazlar wrote:
    Example she borrowed Mrs Gs bike yesterday and just left it unlocked in the garden. The last time she borrowed her bike she left it unlocked in the garden and it was nicked

I remember you saying this, I hope you were screaming "what the actual fark" in her face. Does she not remember?

I'd do something in/on her face.

Morning,

Work etc etc.

Bye
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Another day, another dollar? well pound anyway.

Another day of going to other office as i need to hold peoples hands :roll:

Night ride tonight, never looked so forward to getting out during the week.

Right onwards to M25 battling and coffee!

M25 was shut & shafted last time I heard this morning.

Workmeh all day today, with the added fun of a trip to Lowestoft :roll:
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning abusers...

At home waiting for the electrician to fix stuff, watching Jeremy Kyle while I wait... brilliant
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' LOLcrudz,

I can haz bacons*

*plus sausages, beans, eggs and hash browns.

Dat iz all

Onwards!

hA1BF97A7
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Mmm free roast Pork for lunch nom...
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Moronic housemates boyfriend continues - weights left all around the hallway at the bottom of the stairs this morning. Me hurtling down the stairs late as usual trips over one of these, cue swearing and calling people all kinds of names. I also do not want to wake up to the smell of frying liver and onion and boiling cabbage because of your weird paleo diet nonsense. And don't turn your nose up at my carb loaded food. I like carbs. Argh!

Between that, work and family stuff I can feel myself getting really quite cross.

Gym last night was good. Thank god I went last night as doesn't look like I will be getting there any other evening this week. Moving all the teams around in work so I am getting new assistants, and I have the highest file load. Not sure how I feel but definitely time to get looking for alternative roles.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    Today I need to decide if its worth getting someone to weld disc mounts onto an old DMR Trailstar frame or not. £35. Hmm.
  • Gazlar
    ste_t wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

Did you meet her post Kaiser? If so that didnt put you off?

And no, no shouting im fed up of getting publicly angry at the mo, so im staying out the way which means im getting more gym work and more sleep and more big bang theory in,which i have to say im liking as a lifestyle choice.besides i only have another 4 weeks of hellshare to go
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    And then it's the housewarming party! :)
  • Gazlar
    I need a couple of weeks to tidy the back garden first, its steep enough to make a 4x track.

I would invite you but youd probably walk straight past me lol ;0)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Gazlar wrote:
    ste_t wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

I did. A few beers and I'm anybody's
  • Gazlar
    ste_t wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    ste_t wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

I did. A few beers and I'm anybody's

A few more and youre everybody's.......as we found out mid Kaiser
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    Haha if I walked past you, you also walked past me!

Is it nearly the weekend? Please?
  • Gazlar
    MissCMC wrote:
    Haha if I walked past you, you also walked past me!

Is it nearly the weekend? Please?

To be fair all i had to go on was "likes steretypically masculine sport, cats and farmyards" so i was looking for a Claire Balding lookalike whereas you were looking for a shameless self publicist and borderline national treasure in an easily identifiable work uniform ;)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    Ah well if you need those documents sworn you'll get to see what I look like. I would hope I don't look masculine or like Claire Balding.
  • Gazlar
    MissCMC wrote:
    Ah well if you need those documents sworn you'll get to see what I look like. I would hope I don't look masculine or like Claire Balding.

Not that those two factors are mutually exclusive to one another
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • welshkev
    MissCMC wrote:

A bit of Facebook stalking has proved you don't look like Clare balding!

I mean, um, I have no idea what you look like Ahem. :oops:
  • Gazlar
    welshkev wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:

Why thank you, and yes you do know what i look like, you met me.....you know that time you tried to fight that old lady then ended up in hospital
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • welshkev
    Gazlar wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:

Why thank you, and yes you do know what i look like, you met me.....you know that time you tried to fight that old lady then ended up in hospital

Ha ha, that sounds bad but did (nearly) actually happen like that :mrgreen:
  • Gazlar
    welshkev wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:

Ha ha, that sounds bad but did (nearly) actually happen like that :mrgreen:

And all because she said it was a bit damp down below and probably not in a state to be ridden ;)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • welshkev
    :lol::lol::lol: