Probikekit.com

jimbod75
jimbod75 Posts: 55
edited April 2013 in Road general
Anyone been able to speak to PBK recently. Chasing up an item I returned 3 weeks ago and seeking a replacement but since Tuesday not been able to speak to anyone. Have also sent an email to chase up but no reply.

Comments

• danlikesbikes
    danlikesbikes Posts: 3,898
    Looks like your not the first to ask this today - viewtopic.php?f=40042&t=12915277

Perhaps post to Velon in his thread and see if he got hold of them either?
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • Hi,

All orders will be fulfilled, don't panic. If you want to contact our customer services call our new number 0161 813 1710. For a bit more information on the change, see the statement below...

We are delighted to announce that PBK has been purchased by one of the UK’s most successful and fastest growing technology companies, The Hut Group. The Hut Group brings a wealth of experience in international, multi-category online retailing. All the experience gained from growing companies such as Myprotein into the UK’s No.1 sports nutrition brand, will be used to make PBK even stronger.

The move secures PBK’s long-term future and will ensure the company goes from strength to strength. We have already moved to a larger, more advanced warehouse to facilitate improved worldwide delivery to over 100 countries. The site is also being upgraded in terms of speed and overall shopping experience.

The Hut Group is committed to delivering exceptional customer service and is currently integrating PBK into our state of the art call centre to ensure operations continue in a smooth and efficient manner. The integration is in the final stages and we expect service levels to return to the highest standard in the next 24 hours.
  • jgsi
    jgsi Posts: 5,062
    Fair play .. only recently you did a excellent deal on a set of Ritchey carbon monocurve bars.. now you need to do the same on their carbon forks :wink:
  • pinarellokid
    pinarellokid Posts: 1,208
    I love PBK. And am sure the new owners will make it even better

Glad to see its even nearer to me in Manchester now as well.

Good Luck
    Specialized S Works SL2 . Campagnolo Record 11spd. rolling on Campag Zonda wheels

http://app.strava.com/athletes/881211
  • supermurph09
    supermurph09 Posts: 2,471
    Nothing but good service from PBK so far. Long may it continue. How about a 5% voucher code for Bike Radar people! :wink:
  • Starting to get a touch worried now.. ordered some tyres on Wednesday the 3rd, received a shipping confirmation the day after but still no signs :( Ordered something from Wiggle 10 minutes before and that arrived on Friday, even with free shipping.
  • Apparently they've issued an update on their Facebook page.

For those that use Facebook.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • littleprawn
    littleprawn Posts: 135
    Nothing but good service from PBK so far. Long may it continue. How about a 5% voucher code for Bike Radar people! :wink:

At least 10% on top of what is already been discounted! :lol:

Seriously, am happy to see this store back on the roadmap and my experience with cycing apparel I purchased has been great! :D
    Cannondale CAADX 5 105
    Trek T10
  • jimbod75
    jimbod75 Posts: 55
    Anyone had any returns or deliveries since they have been taken over. Have emailed and rang most days and whilst they appear helpful on the phone I do not appear to be making progress, yet to receive an email or phone call advising of an update. Been over 4 weeks since I returned the item and almost 2 since I have had regular contact and been promised a refund/replacement.

Getting extremley frustrated and at this rate will not use again!!