Where the bloody hell is everybody 3?

pinno
pinno Posts: 52,091
edited April 2013 in The bottom bracket
Earnt some 'brownie points' (a 'Time' voucher) with the OH and thought I would see what the crack is and... sweet FA. Nobody here.

Sod the lot of you.

Do one.

Leggit.

p1ss off.

Frank the tank is happy being miserable - I am going to folow suit, what a great idea that.

Bye.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    edited April 2013
    Awfully quiet isn't it ! I took to posting in 'campaign'.
    I feel so cheap and dirty.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    oooh did you put your sporran back to front.

Where is T.H.M.N.E.T - have the oirish kidnapped him :lol:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    Where did I go?
  • byke68
    byke68 Posts: 1,070
    yohoo...................I'm here!
    Cannondale Trail 6 - crap brakes!
    Cannondale CAAD8
  • dmclite-3.0
    dmclite-3.0 Posts: 845
    Hello, always lurking, always watching.....hey Cleat, hi.
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    I was in me shed building the new bike, you just forget all the little bits you need like, chain links, donoughts (not the pastry type ones) crimps, spacers and the like.

Stuck me head out to watch the National and was really disapointed that no snipers were required to Keep Cleat off of Balding this year.
  • peat
    peat Posts: 1,242
    Perhaps people were out actually riding their bikes rather than just talking about it.

Have i missed the point of cycling?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Peat wrote:
    Perhaps people were out actually riding their bikes rather than just talking about it.

Have i missed the point of cycling?
    Pinarello001 ASBO curfew commences at 8pm. So turbo/ laptop only in the evenings.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,965
    I've been on holiday, a week next to the sea in freezing norfolk.

The older I get, the better I was.

• dmclite-3.0
    Capt Slog wrote:

Sounds like the holidays I now go on. Do you know I once spent the evening in Cancun in a toga, bobble hat and dessie boots in a drunken haze and woke up next to one of those tequila shot girls, sore knob and a hangover from hell. I then proceded to have a large sub for breakfast and start on the coronas again with new foxy friend.

I spent last easter on the Trent on a barge freezing my nad off with wife and kids. I'd like a time machine for one day only and a conscience wiper, that would be ace.
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • Lagrange
    Lagrange Posts: 652
    Capt Slog wrote:

Sounds like the holidays I now go on. Do you know I once spent the evening in Cancun in a toga, bobble hat and dessie boots in a drunken haze and woke up next to one of those tequila shot girls, sore knob and a hangover from hell. I then proceded to have a large sub for breakfast and start on the coronas again with new foxy friend.

So you remember me then! You thought YOU had a sore nob - you should have felt mine! ...actually you did - quite often....and it was not a large sub you had in your mouth either!! :lol:
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    I'll be camping on the streets of London to make sure I've got a prime place at THE funeral. :wink:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • chrisaonabike
    chrisaonabike Posts: 1,914
    Peat wrote:
    I was, three CW laps of Richmond Park this evening, struggling at a pathetic speed into a ridiculous headwind and...

being overtaken by MTBers... the shame... :oops:

It did make me wonder why I bother, but I did feel better for having done it once the pain stopped.
    Is the gorilla tired yet?
  • dmclite-3.0
    Lagrange wrote:
    Capt Slog wrote:

So you remember me then! You thought YOU had a sore doorknob - you should have felt mine! ...actually you did - quite often....and it was not a large sub you had in your mouth either!! :lol:

You wish. Mind you it was a very hazy weekend............... :wink: