Saturday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,859
edited April 2013 in The Crudcatcher
End of the holiday today :(

Which despite an eye injury to son number one (a&e *1, doctors *2), son number two sick three night, freezing cold log cabin and yesterday someone reversing into my car - we have had a great holiday! Been very expensive as we have utterly spoiled the boys due to everything that's gone on.

Today is packing, then driving home visiting a beach and pub on the way :)

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    matthew h wrote:
    End of the holiday today :(

Which despite an eye injury to son number one (a&e *1, doctors *2), son number two sick three night, freezing cold log cabin and yesterday someone reversing into my car - we have had a great holiday!

You'll be glad to get back to work for a break!!

off to the phone shop to get mediaeval on their asses, foods and possibly cider will be had whilst out.

pip pip!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Have fun in Wales to all the homos going on the non-Snowdon, Snowdon trip.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    The bike will go outside at some point today, even if it kills me. even if it's just to look at it. I've identified some pedals that will help me greatly for the sept ride, alas I lack sufficient spare funds for said purchase.

Other parts of the day shall be spent doing as little as possible. The mark fowlers seems to have gone down over night.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    I'm considering riding the road bike today.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,415
    Have caught up on much needed sleep. Today will be doing loads of jobs, trying to fix the broken flush on the bog (luckily we've got two khazis), then listen to junior torture musical instruments for 2 hours. Fun day ahead....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Artnoon window lickers.

Currently visiting the 'rentals so decided to bring the bike and will be returning home via FOD tomorrow morning.

Aiming to arrive 11am if anyone else is up for a Verderers pootle. That aside, its lunch time and piggymeats are calling.

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Why oh why did the little brother feel it was me who needed waking up this morning instead of the parentals? So far been on a run and made welsh cakes, fought with the kids, been on the trampoline and eaten chocolate for breakfast. The bike is sat on the lawn in the sun waiting for me to decide whether to ride today or tomorrow.

Lined up to visit a cider place this afternoon, meet vicar with Bridezilla this afternoon and a visit to a brewery in Tintern this evening. I'm thinking bikes may be played with tomorrow evening.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Been a good day up here in Scotland. The sun has been shining and the temperature has climbed to a balmy 9 degrees. Bike is in need of a damn good wash now but I think I'll put it off until tomorrow as I've only just had dinner and feel like I cannot move any more.

I might summon the energy to go to the pub for a few ales.

Later......