frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
edited April 2013 in Pro race
garmin.jpg

Anyone know what is going on here?
Contador is the Greatest

Comments

• ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    If they were MTBing I'd say washing mud out of the mechs...

As they re roadies I'd say that someone went the wrong way and they had to cross the river...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • goonz
    goonz Posts: 3,106
    Still looks like they are just washing their bikes or something...
    Scott Speedster S20 Roadie for Speed
    Specialized Hardrock MTB for Lumps
    Specialized Langster SS for Ease
    Cinelli Mash Bolt Fixed for Pain
    n+1 is well and truly on track
    Strava http://app.strava.com/athletes/1608875
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    edited April 2013
    After George Osbourne's cuts to the highways budget, Team Garmin decided that they were better off running their training camps in France in future.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • inkyfingers
    edited April 2013
    Deleted due to idiocy.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    Hang on theyre on blocks of road, I was ignoring the road for the braided fluvial geo-nerdery.

Would suggest the road/bridge has washed away...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Being Garmin, they were probably just slavishly following the instructions on their SatNav.

"Hey, Dave, this doesn't look like the A4".
    "Never doubt the SatNav"
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • inkyfingers
    ddraver wrote:
    Hang on theyre on blocks of road, I was ignoring the road for the braided fluvial geo-nerdery.

Good old fluvial geomorphology. All the case studies i studied were glamorous foreign places, when it came to do my own research project I was sent to the Kennet valley where I spent several days trampling along weedy river banks looking for something interesting.
  • Macaloon
    Macaloon Posts: 5,545
    The 'Prodigal 3' were proving their fidelity to the divine JV by ignoring all temptations during their 40-day Badlands exile.
    ...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,570
    it was taken on monday morning after someone told then it was the new segment 17 at roubaix
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • Richmond Racer
    Richmond Racer Posts: 8,561
    Macaloon wrote:
    The 'Prodigal 3' were proving their fidelity to the divine JV by ignoring all temptations during their 40-day Badlands exile.

With the appropriately-biblically named Levi shouting at them wild-eyed and crazed from a cave just out of shot about them still having a job
  • esafosfina1
    esafosfina1 Posts: 153
    Probably looking for Tyler after yet another crash...
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    ddraver wrote:

That looks like the roads in Essex!