tumblr_mkmoywkF2L1r6zrxpo1_500.jpgtumblr_mkmoywkF2L1r6zrxpo2_400.jpg

Comments

• Rigga
    Rigga Posts: 939
    You observant git, did you spot that?
  • maddog 2
    maddog 2 Posts: 8,114
    same rider too - spooky.
    Facts are meaningless, you can use facts to prove anything that's remotely true! - Homer
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    Rigga wrote:
    You observant git, did you spot that?

No, the guy is a little bit famous in Belgium because of his "spot" Someone found him on the new loop as well, obviously not in the same spot though
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Good man.
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    If you looked at the the Flander's spoiler thread you would have seen I posted this up.

A fan reading steephill.tv saw the photo and wrote into them and then they added the red lines.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • If you looked at the the Flander's spoiler thread you would have seen I posted this up.

A fan reading steephill.tv saw the photo and wrote into them and then they added the red lines.

Yes you are quite right. I wasn't trying to take credit for this btw and should have cited the source
  • pomtarr
    pomtarr Posts: 318
    I've been a fan of this guy's work for a couple of years now, along with several others on here. Where was he? Paterberg? If so I was there too - gutted. Coulda, woulda, shoulda got an autograph....
    "Difficult, difficult, lemon difficult"
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Yeah it was the Paterberg.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • blim
    blim Posts: 333
    Ah! The return of Ronde-boy. I note that the same guy - in the same green top - is in boththe Muur photos too. Wonder where he is now?
    kop van de wedstrijd
  • pomtarr
    pomtarr Posts: 318
    He'll be in hibernation until the next Ronde now. That's why he doesn't appear to age year-to-year.
    "Difficult, difficult, lemon difficult"