Evans cycles, summer clothing?

The_Slowboat
The_Slowboat Posts: 30
edited April 2013 in Road general
Hello, does anyone have any idea if Evans cycles would typically release summer clothing or new stock around this time of year? I was recently bought a voucher and fancy a nice jersey (have always liked campag) but all the stuff on there at present is a bit drab.

Thanks

Comments

• goonz
    goonz Posts: 3,106
    Shouldnt be much later than the nexty few weeks. Didnt think Evans stocked Campag though...
    Scott Speedster S20 Roadie for Speed
    Specialized Hardrock MTB for Lumps
    Specialized Langster SS for Ease
    Cinelli Mash Bolt Fixed for Pain
    n+1 is well and truly on track
    Strava http://app.strava.com/athletes/1608875
  • littleprawn
    littleprawn Posts: 135
    Believe Campag have ended their foray into clothing. Sad really because their stuff is pretty good functionally and stylish. :cry:

Not sure if their clothing lines have ended this winter and that's it or they have a final summer collection.
    Cannondale CAADX 5 105
    Trek T10
  • Thanks for the response.

Shame if campag have stopped doing clothing, as you say stylish but a semi reasonable price, the rrp's are often a bit but likes of chain reaction cycles tend to take a bit off to make it slightly less of a dint.
  • brettjmcc
    brettjmcc Posts: 1,361
    Hello, does anyone have any idea if Evans cycles would typically release summer clothing or new stock around this time of year? I was recently bought a voucher and fancy a nice jersey (have always liked campag) but all the stuff on there at present is a bit drab.

Thanks

err, yes, it's been out on the website for a while. For instance they have had a lot of the Castelli stuff for a while, but it also has come in and then gone again, so it may be a case that they need restock. Have to say though the 15% extra at Ribble over the weekend brought loads of the prices down on kit.
    BMC GF01
    Quintana Roo Cd01
    Project High End Hack
    Cannondale Synapse SL (gone)
    I like Carbon
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    Thanks for the response.

Shame if campag have stopped doing clothing, as you say stylish but a semi reasonable price, the rrp's are often a bit but likes of chain reaction cycles tend to take a bit off to make it slightly less of a dint.
    Yes Campagnolo clothing is no more unfortunately, always a brilliant midway point, price wise clothing purchase imo, several retailers have been offering the last of their kit at discount prices. Always pretty good quality imo, not Assos or Castelli of course, but better than some other makes I could mention. I managed to snag a jacket, bib tights and gloves before they sold out. Chain reaction and PBK have been offering the last of their stuff amongst others ..