Foil - Foiled?

Ron Stuart
Ron Stuart Posts: 1,242
edited April 2013 in Pro race
Has the Scott Foil been foiled..... http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/rac ... f-flanders :?:

Comments

• personally I've always missed the Addict in recent years.

there was just nothing wrong with it.
    Just like Giro helmets rereleasing their old Pneumo.

Some great designs just keep being good, even when the cycling markets wants us to believe otherwise.

However in this case, the high end cycling market now allows for 3 top of the range bikes performance/endurance/aero bike to exist next to each other in their category.

Seems like were being caught in a marketing trap once again.

A proper 'all round' bike for me works best.
  • Ron Stuart
    Ron Stuart Posts: 1,242
    Still getting excellent use from my 'old' Addict

734587_10151525199824524_1737965368_n.jpg

'Malhao' Mountain finish Volta ao Algarve 2013 and 50 minutes before Sergio Henao wins the stage :D
  • sherer
    sherer Posts: 2,460
    personally I've always missed the Addict in recent years.

there was just nothing wrong with it.
    Just like Giro helmets rereleasing their old Pneumo.

Some great designs just keep being good, even when the cycling markets wants us to believe otherwise.

However in this case, the high end cycling market now allows for 3 top of the range bikes performance/endurance/aero bike to exist next to each other in their category.

Seems like were being caught in a marketing trap once again.

A proper 'all round' bike for me works best.

Didn't know Giro had released the Pneumo again. Only just had to throw my old one out after 10 years
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Ron Stuart wrote:

'Malhao' Mountain finish Volta ao Algarve 2013 and 50 minutes before Sergio Henao wins the stage :D

Nice kit/bike.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Ron Stuart wrote:

:). Something about that shot that just makes you want to get out there and ride. I suppose thats all the 'addict' will ever (need to) be.