Suntour Raidon Air Pressure

perkins360
perkins360 Posts: 40
edited April 2013 in MTB workshop & tech
So I got myself a Voodoo Bantu a couple of months ago now and I want to check/adjust the air pressure in the front fork however, I cannot find a list of 'recommended' pressures anywhere on the internet.

I know a lot of it will be down to personal preference but I have no idea where to start lol.
To find flow one must first quiet the common sense, he who questions his approach will find wrong answer on landing

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Start by setting the pressure to get 25% sag (use 25% of the avialable suspension travel, so 25mm if it's a 100mm fork, 30mm if it's an older bike with 120mm forks).
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Start by setting the pressure to get 25% sag (use 25% of the avialable suspension travel, so 25mm if it's a 100mm fork, 30mm if it's an older bike with 120mm forks).

Cool, I have been having a look around since posting and I assume that there will be some guidelines in the manual for the forks.

I have read up on how to set sag so I think I will do as you advise first off, thanks
    To find flow one must first quiet the common sense, he who questions his approach will find wrong answer on landing