MTB Buddies in and around Great Barr,Walsall,Sutton

marcbrettle
marcbrettle Posts: 5
edited February 2017 in MTB rides
Looking to arrange canal rides and trail centre rides with people in or around Great Barr,Walsall,Sutton area..anyone interested in regular rides please get in touch..have been out a few times but untill recently weather hasnt permitted bloody snow lol..Im an able rider but fitness lacking but not totally lol..begginers and intermidiate welcome ..also have a few charity events planeed since my wife had a severe stroke 2 years ago to raise money for the stroke association..Any one interested in any of the above please get in touch there are a couple of us so far but more the merrier...Also have bike rack to travel...Thanks for reading and hope to speak very soon..Marc.... :D

Comments

• mart478
    mart478 Posts: 9
    Hi Marc
    I'm from Walsall and wouldn't mind meeting some local riding buddies. I mainly do Cannock Chase, but could do Sutton Park sometime, not massively into canal rides. I work shifts, so weekends are not always possible for me.
    Martyn.
  • Hello Marc,

I'm based near Bloxwich and usually do a mixture of canal, bridleway and the chase. I'd be interested in arranging a few rides, I'm usually free on a Sunday morning.

James
  • mart478 wrote:
    Hi Marc
    I'm from Walsall and wouldn't mind meeting some local riding buddies. I mainly do Cannock Chase, but could do Sutton Park sometime, not massively into canal rides. I work shifts, so weekends are not always possible for me.
    Martyn.
    Thanks sorry havent replied only just seen your messsage...would be good to get out whens best times for you then? im also on facebook and a few bike forums onthere..chase trails etc..went on a social ride with bike school up there last weekend..
  • Hello Marc,

I'm based near Bloxwich and usually do a mixture of canal, bridleway and the chase. I'd be interested in arranging a few rides, I'm usually free on a Sunday morning.

James
    Hi thanks for replying what days can you get out and ride? sutton park not too far for me as cannock is mainly a weekend thing for me ..im also on facebook and on a few mtb forums on there..
  • Hello Marc,

You have email.....
  • Are you all still riding? I live in sutton and looking for this kind of ride. Canals and trails...nothing too deep in the forest lol