As its Easter I ll be Judas,

tim_wand
tim_wand Posts: 2,552
edited March 2013 in The bottom bracket
For some months now I ve enjoyed the ownership of a B Twin Triban 3.
The added bonus of this purchase has been the discovery of an alternative forum aka "The Triban 3 owners forum"
I initially delighted in there laisse faire attitude to Rule 7, and how they actively encouraged multiple post for no real reason, awarded them with stars, and exulted the status of multiple posters, even displaying a league table.
Finally I had found my utopia and justifiably achieved 3 stars and Forum Regular status.
I felt I needed to share my fortune and invited trusted forumites to come and exploit rule 7 , to achieve glory themselves.

The sun is now shining and I no longer want to ride a cheap french bike, I lust after something more bling and hence I have listed said bike on Ebay.

This desertion coincides with a new member on the Tribe forum who works for "Decathlon" who in no less than 2 weeks has achieved over 100 posts and 4 stars and has the Tribanites fawning over his every post.

The traitors! I used to be font of all wisdom on there, this Johnny come lately needs sorting,

This is a call to arms to my "Friends from Stoke" and lovers of "Red Tyres",

I m hurt I have been kissed and 30 pieces of Silver have been transacted between those who bring about my fate,

Please before Sunday allow me to be resurrected.

Comments

• cool post
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    Be extra careful if you should be riding through any fields in the Potteries...
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Not sure about that wallpaper :shock:

So with the Triban forum out, it's back on mumsnet then :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    Sorry Tim, I forgot my bleedin passwrod for the Tri3 OC. You will just have to put up with us lot.

in the post to you 1st class
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    rasouli_amir20101215075705217.jpg
  • tim_wand
    team47b wrote:
    Not sure about that wallpaper :shock:

So with the Triban forum out, it's back on mumsnet then :D

Ahrr , You ve bloody done it now, not only was I trying to sell the N+2 below the radar (quite literally) to sneak in N+3, without Mrs W noticing , but you ve only gone a dissed her beloved Harlequin Wallpaper.

Its alright for you matey boy in Portugal , where you can get away with a bit of Stucco and Whitewash, in doors and out, but us poor cave dwellers in the UK have to get a bit creative to bring the out doors in.

Thanks a lot 47b , any profit I make from the Triban has now got to go on new Interior decor because you ve made Mrs W paranoid.

I m going to set her up a mumsnet account just to discuss interior decor on.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Sorry mate, didn't mean to diss the decor, but you're never gonna sneak a red bike past that wallpaper, need to consider a bit of camo, possibly a frame that picks out the colour from the accents :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • tim_wand
    team47b wrote:
    Sorry mate, didn't mean to diss the decor, but you're never gonna sneak a red bike past that wallpaper, need to consider a bit of camo, possibly a frame that picks out the colour from the accents :D

So basically once the new black carbon stealth frames in the house, i m going to break out with the black board paint and get me that whole S+M dungeon vibe going on, Wheres Aggie Boy when you need him? Oh probably on Mumsnett giving out interior decor advice.

Have a good Easter/ enjoy the sunshine.