lanzarote

dempsey1
dempsey1 Posts: 320
edited April 2013 in Road general
decent bikeshops to hire a bike from?

Comments

• MattR75
    MattR75 Posts: 9
    Just returned from a cycling holiday on Lanzo, we stayed in Hotel Costa Colero where they have Lanzarote Bike run from their secure garage, they have Felt bikes and are a real slick operation, Or you can try 'Lanzarote Bikes' nearly the same name but they are different this company, they will deliver and collect the bike's from wherever you are on the island, same Felt bikes, google both names and you'll see what they have to offer.
    There are some great road over there and the drivers are really good looking out for cyclists and passing with a wide birth!! unlike the UK..
  • 47p2
    47p2 Posts: 329
    I was in Puerto Del Carmen a few weeks ago and hired from Fliston bikes, an Alu for my daughter at €12 per day and carbon for myself at €15 per day. Excellent service and highly recommended
  • dempsey1
    dempsey1 Posts: 320
    cheers
  • We work with Ben, local pro MTB and guide, he will show you the best trail on the island: his email is bkurman@hotmail.com

Steff Cerf
    Lanzarote Holiday Rentals
    lanzaroteapartments.org
  • YIMan
    YIMan Posts: 576
    I've hired bikes from Renner bikes who have a shop in both Playa Blanca and Puerto del Carmen. Decent bikes and good service every time.