Winter training in Spain

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,355
edited March 2013 in The bottom bracket
Well, not really. Seen as its been so cold, I have been mostly pedalling on the rollers. I set them up in the little ones bedroom which is always warm and imagine i'm in a hot place.
I can go on them stark bollock naked but tend to find that the saddle suffers a little bit and Mrs F up the hill gets a little flustered at the sight of me and makes her go all wobbly on her zimmer.

A bit cheaper than flying abroad.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• SpainSte
    SpainSte Posts: 181
    Not the best of weather in Andalucia over the last couple of weeks....although it does seem that the sun has come out today....just hope it stays that way for tomorrow when I've got my day off!!
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Its dead sunny - this is teh view from my analucian love nest

Popular_beach_draws_visitors_and_rubbish-topImage.jpg
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • pinno
    Its dead sunny - this is teh view from my analucian love nest

I wish you and CB and her new civil partner* would bloody well tidy up after yourselves.

*couldn't think of an appropriate noun that would not hack someone, somewhere off.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    That's funny, I am waiting for the weather to 'warm' up before cycling/touring to Spain.

Who's the wuss? :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    That's funny, I am waiting for the weather to 'warm' up before cycling/touring to Spain because as a cold blooded reptile like the one's in the Galapagos, I can only forage for food when my body temperature is above 30 degrees. So when you see me lying on the rocks in the sun, you will know why. :D

Who's the wuss? :D

You're probably only 1 km (five eights of a mile case you have forgotten) from the Spanish border.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    about 200k round trip plus the ferry :roll:

No going till it gets above 25c (77f in case you're not on centigrade yet) :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike