Mavic Shoe Size

Team4Luke
Team4Luke Posts: 597
edited April 2013 in Road buying advice
fancy a pair of maybe some Zxellium or the Ultimates. I have always worn Sidi size 43, anyone advise on what size to go for in the Mavic, I could do with a tad more room in the sidi 43's if anything, anyone done a swap over ?

ta
Team4Luke supports Cardiac Risk in the Young

Comments

• I'm not 100% sure on how the sizing compares from Mavic to SIDI but worth keeping in mind that if you need a slightly wider shoe then the Zxellium is also available in a "maxi" fit which offers a tad more room in the toe box (from toe to arch). The Ultimate is only available in a standard fit. Ride safe. Mike
    Mavic Community Manager
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    Any Mavics I've tried have been true to size whereas I go one Euro size up on Sidis.
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • mallorcajeff
    mallorcajeff Posts: 1,489
    I have both of those shoes. Mavics are a 46 and feel a little roomier than the sidis in a 46 if i buy sidis again im going to go up half a size if they do. Im a 10.5 in normal shoes. I have wide feet but use normal fitment in both having said that i have never tried the wider ones. Out of the two i prefer the mavics but have only just started using the sidis so need to give them time to bed in.
  • Team4Luke
    Team4Luke Posts: 597
    thanks all
    Team4Luke supports Cardiac Risk in the Young