Swerv test

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,312
edited March 2013 in The bottom bracket
How can we avoid the mods locking a thread and still have our fun ?
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    not stalking.

Post on another forum and post link here, each person posts response on a different forum and posts their link on the BR thread.

mumsnet worked :D

(Sorry too much time on my hands)
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    Just stalking.

Post on another forum and post link here, each person posts response on a different forum and posts their link on the BR thread. Very original H, thats a great idea.

mumsnet never got me a mistress, which would have solved this ----> (Sorry too much time on my hands)

Yep - you should definately get out on your bike more as your computer says you only average 10.5 mph.
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    that all sounds technical. I haven't mastered posting photos yet.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • Lagrange
    Lagrange Posts: 652
    By spelling it correctly would be my suggestion. Alternatively - no pics of your gf/bf/animals genitals.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,530

Stick to the forum rules?

:shock:
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Stick to the forum rules? :shock:

Just got back from a between breakfast 1 and breakfast 2 ride on my hybrid (weight training :D ) when I was out I went down a very long smooth hill, the speed limit is 50kph, as I passed this limit I thought 'what would Rick do?' so of course I applied the brakes to limit my speed and fun. :evil:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Lagrange
    This is precisely the point I have been making all of my life. There is no need to drink alcohol because fruit juice tastes MUCH better and you can get a LOT MORE FUN doing gardening or going to the library than going downhill on a bike fast - at 15 kmph. AND IT IS SAFER and more interesting to talk about with your friend.
  • pinno
    Lagrange wrote:
    By spelling it correctly would be my suggestion. Alternatively - no pics of your gf/bf/animals genitals.

I used some poetic license Lagrunge - 'Perv test' to Swerv test... get it?

Tell me more about this fuit drinking gardening life style.
  • Lagrange
    No, I did not get it? What was it to get - did you make an error is spelling. Don't worry, a long spell in the library will improve your spelling no end. All this talk of exciting things such as cycling at 15kph has given me major heart failure - well I need a cup of tea. I shall tell you about my F&G lifestyle in a pm. I have already reached 1000000 words and have not even described the best shaped glass for fruit juice. I bet you are looking forward to accessing this alternative universe of exciting things to do THAT ARE SAFE!!! Speak to you soon. 'Keep on Swerving' - I suppose you need to do this if you are on a velocipede.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Lagrange wrote:

I used some poetic license Lagrunge - 'Perv test' to Swerv test... get it?.

i just thought you were dyslexic?
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • Lagrange
    ...and I thought you were in charge of the United Nations.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    :wink:
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • pinno
    Lagrange wrote:
    No, I did not get it? What was it to get - did you make an error is spelling. Don't worry, a long spell in the library will improve your spelling no end. All this talk of exciting things such as cycling at 15kph has given me major heart failure - well I need a cup of tea. I shall tell you about my F&G lifestyle in a pm. I have already reached 1000000 words and have not even described the best shaped glass for fruit juice. I bet you are looking forward to accessing this alternative universe of exciting things to do THAT ARE SAFE!!! Speak to you soon. 'Keep on Swerving' - I suppose you need to do this if you are on a velocipede.

There are no exciting things that are safe or legal. Apart from sex - and that can be costly. I don't know how many addresses I have had in the last two weeks trying to avoid the CSA. I'm telling you now, my bike loaded up with a TV, sofa, tent and a mattress makes me extra fit and one of these days i'm going to pitch up at your house (when I find it) and set up camp. My tent is going to bugger up your vegetable patch. With all that fruit juice you consume, aren't you running to the toilet every 2 minutes for a squidgy one?
  • Lagrange
    Actually I'm the Head of the CSA and it will be nice to make your acquaintance. In advance of that I anticipate a period of three weeks anal retention. At our meeting you will truly be in the sht!. Your concept; my predigested fetid vegetable surprise. Have a rancid day!