• pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    boss forks are don
  • DCR00
    DCR00 Posts: 2,160
    edited March 2013
    tidy - is this a custom build ?

They had a frame in the dirt top 100 i think

which seatpost is that ? the trigger looks a tad fragile perched on the handlebar. I shifted my Reverb trigger underneath the bar. More natural position IMO, and you get some protection from the bar in an accident.
  • DCR00
    DCR00 wrote:
    tidy

They had a frame in the dirt top 100 i think

which seatpost is that ? the trigger looks a tad fragile perched on the handlebar. I shifted my Reverb trigger underneath the bar. More natural position IMO, and you get some protection from the bar in an accident.
  • Yup - complete custom build by my LBS - Velo Virtuoso in Hadleigh Essex (just up the road from the Olympic track)

The BOS Setup is VERY plush and I still need to dial it in. So far I have only ridden up and down the street on it!

Seatpost is a Crank Bros Kronolog. I agree on the trigger position and I plan to move it as I only picked the bike up on Saturday and still need to tweak to my own cockpit style :-). I plan to have it on the right hand side and underneath the bar rather than on top to give more protection as it will be hidden behind that hunk of HOPE aluminium!
  • DCR00
    those hoses need shortening too !

Nice Bike that. Good to see something a bit unusual.
  • Yeah, with you on the hoses.......especially the rear one. Need to get a bleed kit for the Hopes to help with that :-)

Thanks for the feedback. I love the look of it and I also like the fact that it is so unusual. I also love the wheels.........they are the best!
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    If you paid the LBS for the build, I'd get them to shorten the hoses for you....

Not my kind of bike, but very tasty, looks very OE (coordinated - a good thing) in how it all goes together visualy.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • chez_m356
    chez_m356 Posts: 1,893
    IMG_0008.jpg
      thats gorgeous
      th-14_you-tart.png:lol:
      Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 10- CANYON Nerve AM 6 2011
    • Spent a LOT of time on the coordination so glad you think it works. In fact, you are 100% correct I have been a complete tart on it, right down to the fatbar coordinating with the forks :-). Don't want to get it dirty now
    • ilovedirt
      ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
      That looks awesome! Looks a little bit like an iron horse sunday I reckon, and that's no bad thing :)
      Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
    • Bling 8) Gorgeous build.

Amazed the LBS let those hoses out the door :shock: