Hello again, (NON Lionel Richie thread)

dmclite-3.0
dmclite-3.0 Posts: 845
edited March 2013 in The bottom bracket
Now I have been pulled back from the brink I was wondering am I now the equivalent of some crappy band that does a farewell tour and then does another final, final tour a short time later ?
I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...

Comments

• Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    edited March 2013
    After your recent "flounce" you're back with a vengence fella. Are you going for board domination? :lol:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • dmclite-3.0
    But of course.........Meester Tank. :wink:
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    edited March 2013
    I'd say that you're more like the bad fart that you can't get rid of by opening the window. :wink::D 8) :twisted:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,344
    This is 'the brink' you plonker, it is the opposite of your salvation (salvation: nothing to do with dribbling).
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • dmclite-3.0
    johnfinch wrote:
    I'd say that you're more like the bad fart that you can't get rid of by opening the window.

What no "wink" emocion ?
    Your'e not my biggest fan are you ?
    :wink:
  • dmclite-3.0
    This is 'the brink' you plonker, it is the opposite of your salvation (salvation: nothing to do with dribbling).

Point taken, no depth to plummet to, eh ?
  • finchy
    Edited my last post just for you.
  • dmclite-3.0
    johnfinch wrote:
    Edited my last post just for you.

Fanx.

i am not paranoid......much :(
  • finchy
    You're welcome. Mwah, mwah.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    welcome back :D

Although technically you didn't go anywhere, and you didn't leave in a huff, it was more like a minute and a huff.

I'm only managing pedantry today, building up to banter and full on name calling later, your name calling foray was as it turns out well below the 'Rickster' scale :roll:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • dmclite-3.0
    team47b wrote:
    welcome back :D

Although technically you didn't go anywhere, and you didn't leave in a huff, it was more like a minute and a huff.

I'm only managing pedantry today, building up to banter and full on name calling later, your name calling foray was as it turns out well below the 'Rickster' scale :roll:

Oh, I don't know, I dropped the F bomb and C bomb in a complete fit, got warnings before on cakestop for much less. :wink: