What is this bike??

gt-arrowhead
gt-arrowhead Posts: 2,507
edited March 2013 in MTB general
Hi, this is my brothers bike. We have no clue what it is, but it is really really light for a steel frame, probably lighter than my Aluminium GT. It seems quite expensive for that matter. It also has one of those forks that you can pump up with a football pump and you can adjust it(i dont know what it is called, its unbranded but really good) The rear shock gaitor thingy actually turned out to be melted apparently as the bike was left out in the sun, so the suspension was removed and the rear suspension is now a chopped up seat post :D (pretty good job there i must say)

The only thing that i believe is original is the Deore DX headset, the stem, and the fork. Everything else i am certain is not original. The parts are not very expensive but everything was completely worn out so i basically took all of the parts from a bike i had lying around and put them on.

The red shimano stickers arent orginial but every other sticker on the bike is original. We couldnt find out what the bike was anywhere, and im hoping someone might now what this is. EDIT: There is a sticker that has the outline of the word "Offroad" on the top tube on the right of the red Shimano sticker

Here are the photos:

IMAG0010_zps859cf94b.jpg

IMAG0013_zps9c0848e5.jpg

IMAG0014_zps635d7fda.jpg

IMAG0011_zps84489bd6.jpg

IMAG0012_zpsa1912783.jpg

Comments