Photo16-03-2013103616.jpg

KCNC 130g stem

Photo16-03-2013141818.jpg

next up, Hope/Mavic wheels and more KCNC
Think im addicted :oops:

Comments

• Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    love that stem. I sense you'll personally bankrupt yourself by finishing kit addiction.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • pride4ever
    pride4ever Posts: 510
    Dont see the problem, its your bike so do what you want with it bro. Bollox to the fashion police on here.
    the deeper the section the deeper the pleasure.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    pride4ever wrote:
    Dont see the problem, its your bike so do what you want with it bro. Bollox to the fashion police on here.

That's neat - get in with the defence before anyones actually said anything negative :lol:
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Rolf F wrote:
    pride4ever wrote:

That's neat - get in with the defence before anyones actually said anything negative :lol:

HAHA

I have those bolts on a black chain set and carbon cages on a carbon frame and a carbon stem! its our choice its your bike!
  • Grill
    Grill Posts: 5,610
    130g for a stem? Heavy! ;) Still, nothing wrong with pimping out the bike!

99% of carbon stems are way too soft and heavier than their aluminium counterparts. I hate flex from the frontend, especially out of the saddle.
    English Cycles V3 | Cervelo P5 | Cervelo T4 | Trek Domane Koppenberg
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    pride4ever wrote:

What problem don't you see? Had anyone actually said there was a problem? Had anyone derided the bike in anyway or are you just a bit sad and angry today?
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • metronome
    metronome Posts: 670
    ednino wrote:
    Im a massive tart...
    pride4ever wrote:
    Dont see the problem...
    tick - tick - tick
  • ednino
    ednino Posts: 684
    Grill wrote:

99% of carbon stems are way too soft and heavier than their aluminium counterparts. I hate flex from the frontend, especially out of the saddle.

I've had the 100g scandium one before but wanted something abit stiffer. Its not a race bike, its infact very comfortable to spend all day on :D
  • Grill
    Grill Posts: 5,610
    ednino wrote:
    Grill wrote:

I've had the 100g scandium one before but wanted something abit stiffer. Its not a race bike, its infact very comfortable to spend all day on :D

Stiff + light = Ritchey WCS C260 ;)

Nice to hear that you prize proper function over saving 30 grams.
    English Cycles V3 | Cervelo P5 | Cervelo T4 | Trek Domane Koppenberg
  • pride4ever
    pride4ever Posts: 510
    pride4ever wrote:

What problem don't you see? Had anyone actually said there was a problem? Had anyone derided the bike in anyway or are you just a bit sad and angry today?[/quot

Go ride your bike or something lol.
    the deeper the section the deeper the pleasure.
  • canny_lad
    canny_lad Posts: 329
    That means I'm a tart too 'cos that looks good. Not generally a fan of white finishing kit but you've pulled that off a treat.
  • I love tarting up bikes. I see no point in going from 105 to Dura-Ace for myself because it will not make me faster or better, but some bling is always in order!

Looks good!