Cheshire Cat entry up for grabs

Phil_D
Phil_D Posts: 467
This sounds like it is a con but I promise you it is not.

Four of us entered the Cheshire Cat (medium route) this year. Me, one person who has broken a leg, one person who has broken a collar bone, and ane person who has gone to Australia.

It is the person who has gone to Australia whose entry I am attempting to find a taker for (the others have already gone).

The problem is this: the organisers did not send the Australia entry as the entrant did not complete the relevant forms. So it will need picking up either in Nantwich on Sunday or at the event on the day.

I have all the emails etc required to collect the entry pack. I just need somebody who wants to do the event and is willing to do the collecting.

The entry cost £31. Finer details are negotiable.

EDIT: I'm not thinking of charging £31 if that is how the last line reads.

Comments

• hduffy
    hduffy Posts: 3
    Hi did you still have these tickets? I'm after one for next Sunday 62 miler. For my boyfriend who 'forgot' that he forgot to register. Thanks
  • I have a place in the 100 available. Can't do it because my back's playing up.

PM me if you're interested.
    Thanks
    Alan
    http://www.scarletfire.co.uk

The Ultimate List of Strava Add On Sites!
    http://www.scarletfire.co.uk/strava-sites
  • Phil_D
    hduffy wrote:
    Hi did you still have these tickets? I'm after one for next Sunday 62 miler. For my boyfriend who 'forgot' that he forgot to register. Thanks

PM sent
  • hduffy
    hduffy Posts: 3
    Thanks guys but we managed to get one over the weekend.
  • Kratos
    Kratos Posts: 5
    I can pick up on Sunday if its still available. I can't PM anyone cause im new here. You can email me on davew3@btinternet.com if its still available
  • Phil_D
    Kratos wrote:
    I can pick up on Sunday if its still available. I can't PM anyone cause im new here. You can email me on davew3@btinternet.com if its still available

I have emailed you mate
  • i also have a ticket to ride goin for the 100 miler on sunday, 1 out of the 4 of us has pulled out due to broken wrist, it will be in the green zone which opens at 8.30am.i would like to recover some cost towards the ticket so £30 for the ticket. pm for any more details.
  • Just got an email to say it's postponed until 7th July due to weather