Terrible Tuesday Thread

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited March 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

Uni meh today. Exam was crap yesterday followed by getting my knee smashed in during the hockey match. Today will be normal uni meh, emailing a few placements and excessive amounts of food.

Laters

Comments

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' twiddlers

Fark knows what work today will bring. We shall see. It probably won't bring bacos, which is a bit of a fail in my book.

On the other hand, tonight will bring the final episode of S2 Boardwalk Empire - looking forward to that. I even have some bike servcing to do, with a bottom bracket to replace (be still my beating heart). And that, is a bit of a win.

Onwards! To mixed days! And caffeine!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Cold, cold morning but bright blue skies so rather quite pleasant.

Today will be another day of sorting out someone else's shizzle. Cake making minion is off today so no offerings to be had either.

Later......
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    work meh followed by study meh

My plan to finish assignment fell over yesterday when I arrived home from work brain dead, got a feeling today is going to be the same :(
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    Morning Remtards and Remtardesses

The usual trying to look busy day today. We have a new exhibition opening in work and there is a private view for posh folk this evening so I have to work on which i do not like.
    May need lots of coffee if i'm gonna get through the day.
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Today i will mainly trying to count to ten and breath deeply before i have a falling down moment with the shower of poo that is my management.
    In related news, it looks like i will be redundant by the end of the month as the job that is left just wouldnt be functional for me, nor would it be finacially possible.
    So today i will be job searching again and then trying not to over indulge in anything.

Right onwards to tail chasing
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Today i will mainly trying to count to ten and breath deeply before i have a falling down moment with the shower of poo that is my management.

Taking the shotgun to work?

The phone was ringing as I got into the office this morning, an irate client was on the other end bending my ear about some inconsequential 'problem' with a job we rushed out on Friday to try & help her out... cheers, that really makes we want to help you out next time....

Onwards to dreaming about escaping all this drudgery one day
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Morning all,

I'm still on holiday and I'm currently soaking up the sun on the balcony. We're seriously considering moving back and have been looking at properties.

Ah well, I'll be back to the snow in 2 days :)

Laters
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Spending a day in a kitchen in Watford cooking our new menu. As it was an early start, we opted to travel down yesterday and stay over, so started drinking at 4.30pm.

My farts taste like kebab.

Hanging.
  • tlw1
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    In related news, it looks like i will be redundant by the end of the month as the job that is left just wouldnt be functional for me, nor would it be finacially possible.

Why get worked up, just promise solutions next month?
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    bloody snow.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    matthew h wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

How about getting signed off for a couple of weeks with a bike related 'injury'?
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    'Noon Mongs!

In work, over 500 emails to deal with after having a week off.

Getting a bit down about interviews etc as well, but in all reality it's just bad luck. Recently I've been put forward for a totally unsuitable role, the employer was having a nightmare with the client and I'd be unemployed within a month and then I live too far away from London.

Arm still f*cking hurts, but slightly less so!
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Work is getting busier. Minions are working hard. Checking contracts is tedious. Have lined up a busy weekend of home to the parentals, visiting a friend in Cheltenham and lambing again on Sunday. Only about 100 ewes left to lamb. Funtimes.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Lagrange
    Lagrange Posts: 652
    Do the ewes have to sign a contract prior to lambing - that is a brilliant idea! No wonder checking the contracts is tedious - some of their handwriting can't be up to much.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    good day you special lovers!

work has been blah! on the upside a colleague won £6000 so got the krispy kreme doughnuts in! How good are they?

just done a swift pre lunch turbo sesh and am now looking forward to more repair schemes for war machines!

trar
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    bg13 wrote:
    good day you special lovers!

work has been blah! on the upside a colleague won £6000 so got the krispy kreme doughnuts in! How good are they?

just done a swift pre lunch turbo sesh and am now looking forward to more repair schemes for war machines!

trar

not that good, there like plastic donuts...

Afternoon all,

Chilly for lunch today, i lover this free food. otherwise all ok int he land of Bri.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    matthew h wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Thats basically whats happening, I've never spoken to so many of my opposite numbers, we're all like "whatever".

Been out visiting a new client today, when they said who do we contact when it goes live on the 4th, i was like :? Dunno?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    Give them sheepsteeths mobile number, he'll sort it.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Evenin' Tards,

Escaped early from work to do a bit of childminding while the trouble 'n' strife is out, so I don't plan on doing too much more of a work related variety. I left the minions in the office working hard :) I've got a night out on the town tomorrow so looking forward to that and the shoulder is much better today, no painkillers needed.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Car expired in a cloud of steam on the M25. Mechanic puffed his cheeks and made sucking noises so I'm expecting the worst.
    Now I'll have to mix with the commoners on a train for a few days.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • tlw1
    cooldad wrote:
    Mechanic puffed his cheeks and made sucking noises .

Think he just wanted a blow job
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    Today I met some of the new colleagues I will be flying with this year, I also ate bacons, 4 tasty rashers nom nom. May remember to log in earlier one day this week to say hello. Busy bee this week though. Laters
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    MissBint37 wrote:
    Today I met some of the new colleagues I will be flying with this year, I also ate bacons, 4 tasty rashers nom nom. May remember to log in earlier one day this week to say hello. Busy bee this week though. Laters

If there nice ladies POIDH